43》Lives Goes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 year later~

She rushing towards arrow that guide everyone there with one little figure on her arms. The flash everywhere made her had to protect themselves. Finally she spot a lady that she have been looking for.

"Hannah!"

"Boss!"

She stop once they success get inside room that only special for Black Swan brand. Mina carefully put her son, Minhyun on sofa where Hannah help her to let him sleep on medium pillow.

Mina sigh in tired and take the water from Hannah, she turn her side finding there is line between designer and all models

Mina sigh in tired and take the water from Hannah, she turn her side finding there is line between designer and all models. Glad people inside the room respect her situation where everyone know she bring her son in fashion show this time.

"So? How the check up?"

"It went well, just i should not run like that ago or not my image look like a cow."

"Pfft!"

Hannah hold her laugh leaving Mina roll her eyes, she choose to sit beside her son while cares her belly that day by day growning big.

Yes, Mina pregnant again for almost 6 months but this time is little different from the first. She now in second trimester but lucky she didnt get any morning sickness or weird behaviour she had. At first Wonwoo didnt believe she pregnant again but remember he had touched her when they leaved their son at his parents house, yeah he messed up.

Mina supposed to get mad for his action but reminding Minhyun that time is 11 months, she cant do anything but think that having second child is not quite fast much.

"You sure Minhyun is fine, boss?"

"His fever still up and down. On morning, his temperature went high so i bring to check him first before my condition. Doctor already gave me his medicine and after he fed Minhyun a liquid fever, his hot body slowly turn down little."

"Is mr. Wonwoo know?"

"I already texted him but he didnt reply back yet. I guess he still busy at Ilsan, he had two cases to handle there today and he told me he will back home around 4 or 5 am."

Suddenly their conversation stop as soon Minhyun start to cry made Mina had to lift him up and bring him in her carries arms. She gently put his head on her shoulder and pat his back slowly while humming to calm him. Hannah who watch her boss, silently walk away to check all models that still preparing for runshow.

Mina actually in this state should take a rest, but since today she pretty pack busy with her work and Wonwoo who away from her with Minhyun, had to sacrifice her rest time to settle everything.

She admit this kinda force herself but what she can do, Wonwoo cant help her and she sure he more tired than her. He even take 9 cases in a week which he always on his laptop everynight. But what make her didnt stop him, because he know his part to take care of Minhyun.