28》Help Us

-really really really really really looooong chapter. Stay focus and this include crime and dangerous scene-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Is everybody already here?"

Mingyu ask everyone inside Jong Suk house after Joon Gi and his family come including Wonwoo with Mina. His house full of both family, Tzuyu loyal sit beside Mingyu while her sister beside her.

Actually their parents still confuse and curious why two couples here ask them to gather suddenly.

"Yes we all here. What actually happend, Mingyu? Wonwoo?"

Joon Gi ask both of them when their face were kinda tight and their parents feel there is tense each of them.

"Yes, but first, million sorry to both of our parents because we lied you guys for second time."

"What? Spill it, Jeon Wonwoo."

He sigh when his mom push him and all of them look at him with Mingyu, Tzuyu and Mina remain silent while holding their hands tight.

"Yesterday, Tzuyu was about to back home but when she get inside her office, her table full of blood. She screamed and called me, so i dont wasted anytime, i rushed there and calmed her. Then i decided to bring two of us stay here for a night after we got know from her co-worker, their dads done this."

"Mingyu also called me when i was looking for parking, then he told me that Mina might next victim of their biogical dads. So i hide near enterance elevator, when i spotted Mina, i quickly pulled her hiding inside stairs area. That time their biogical dads succeed sneak in into parking enterance and looking for Mina or maybe they stalking her to our house. Then, her assistant send her a photo that her boutique door get thrown a blood balloon."

All of them gasp in shock, Mina and Tzuyu grin their eyes when they sense a strong gaze from their mom.

"Mina?! Tzuyu?!"

"We sorry, mom. We dont want you to worry much because we know you might too protective about us. So.... i dont have choice to force Wonwoo to lie and hide it from you and dad."

"Me too....Mingyu console me to be honest but mom, we dont want you to think about past again especially our biogical dads...."

"But its including your safety! You think hiding from your parents will going well?!"

"Honey, dont push them. They just rush to made a choice that time. We should think positive."

Mingyu get up and hand his phone where inside it was Tzuyu table office that had blood stain there. Wonwoo parents remain silent but they worry so much when heard whole story.

 Wonwoo parents remain silent but they worry so much when heard whole story

"Last thing we heard from them was they planning plan B."

"Mwo? What exactly Chou Lyan and Myoui Akira planning for? They really cant stop doing bad thing."