11》Your Perspective

She heard the knock for almost five times but she ignore it

She heard the knock for almost five times but she ignore it. Its not like she want to let it be but pain on her head prevent her to get up. But a door open and show her caring sister bring a pack of pill. This has been three days she stay at her room just of high fever.

Yeah the fever she really hate.

No one want to be sick. Of course everyone want to be healthy forever. Thats she got after stay out under heavy rain that time when she was mad, break heart and not forget she stand under her shower for almost an hour.

"This is your medicine."

"Ughh...just put it there."

Tzuyu put the medicine at her side table. Her face might not care about Mina but she did. After all this two sibling is tsundere type. So dont try to be judge their face.

"Im going for two days."

"Where?"

"Mingyu ask me to go his village. He ask if i want to visit his parents grave together. So i think its not bad to go and beside i had a nice day off."

"Whatever."

"You want me to tell mom to look after you?"

"Gosh no....if she take care me....she will barge my room and push those stink porridge."

"Its just herb porridge."

"Urgh no...please... after all im gonna go out for a while."

"Mwo? Where?"

"My boutique..."

"The hell on you? You got sick this time and you wanna go out just to your boutique? No no no!"

"Tzuyu...i just wanna take my file."

"Ask Hana to take it."

"Her grandma get into hospital."

"Whatever. But anything happend call me or mom."

"Its just fever. Dont worry."

"Like your fever will gone fast. Bye."

Tzuyu out from her room after stop their conversation. She is right about Mina. Her fever wont fade quick. Always like that and it suck her. Since their parents out for work and she take her day off, only maid inside the house.

What she dont care most, was take day off without ask permission her boss. Yes without Wonwoo agree. Like she wont do it because of past day. She still fire about it.

"Three days without any move to say sorry. Goodjob Wonwoo. You so fucking jerk."

She slowly get up eventhough her head was really hurt. She take short shower and just wear simple white shirt that cover with black coat. A black legging was complete to prevent cold her leg even a sock she wear was cover with her white levis shoes.