36》Just Celebrate

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone fill the hall room with almost 800 people inside there

Everyone fill the hall room with almost 800 people inside there. Four people busy handling the catering, the music, table, cake and everything just to make it perfect.

"Boys, put the balloons everywhere near the table!"

"Girls, arrange the plate and flower on table properly."

"Carry the cake carefully and place it at the side of stage."

"Welcome everybody! Please take a seat!"

Joon Gi take over the guests with Jong Suk help while their wives busy handling in the hall room. Today is special day for their childrens and of course they wanna best for them.

Chae Won text Wonwoo once everything settle and the mc start to take over the celebration.

"We had to go."

Wonwoo, Mina, Tzuyu and Mingyu now standing at lift area waiting the cue to in the hall. Four of them decided to wear black theme and the guests that coming today are all Wonwoo and Mina dads staffs and worker. Mingyu did invited some of his staff to come and glad that they being supportive to their manager.

"You sure now? It wont take long right?"

"Tzuyu, im sure its just 2 or 3 hours. My dad already booked a hotel room for us to stay a night. Its just at level 9."

"Dear, dont worry. You should enjoy today together with all of us."

Mingyu cares Tzuyu shoulder when she get answered by Wonwoo meanwhile Mina stay quite. She spot a guard sign them to walk to hall so she pat Wonwoo shoulder.

Four of them almost bickering who gonna walk in first but instead of being fuss, Wonwoo and Mina had to give in and be a first partner to walk in.

"We welcome the partners that we waiting for, Jeon Wonwoo and Jeon Mina!! Not forgeting the second one, Kim Mingyu and Kim Tzuyu!!"

Mina grip his hand tight when they walk in slowly and bow little to give a respect to guest. They can see their parents clapping for them and notice Mingyu and Tzuyu behind them being awkward.

 They can see their parents clapping for them and notice Mingyu and Tzuyu behind them being awkward