17》Bad Welcome

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They glaring each other. 10 minutes has passed and still they keep throwing their glare. Tzuyu and Mingyu who seat beside them exchange their look. Wonwoo and Mina start stay like this since they out from building penthouse. Even when they ordered their menu, they dont speak anything but just pointing what they want to eat.

Tzuyu dont want to judge her sister but she can feel they might fighting again.

Mingyu dont want to interrupt but they two not touch their drinks for 10 minutes and stay crossing their arms.

"Are we had battle eye contact?"

Mingyu was suprise when Wonwoo and Mina now glare him like he do something wrong. Tzuyu shake her head and try to stop the tense situation.

"Okay okay, lets stop. Can one of you tell us what happend?"

"This lady dont want to tell the truth."

"This man wont let me live in peace."

Tzuyu and Mingyu lost their words. One said Wonwoo dont let her live in peace and one said Mina dont tell him the truth. Exactly what just happend?

"Mind tell us why?"

"Mina said she get into accident and it was one of reason she take break from her carrier."

She groan when he said it as he pleased. Tzuyu understand what he try to pointing but Mingyu dont get it. He sign Tzuyu to explain but she nudge Mina arm to tell the truth. Mina more groan when Wonwoo made victory face.

"Fine! After the tragedy my manager almost raped me, two weeks has passed and im still not going to my boutique. But then my assistant texted me that our project had problem so i rushed to go there in midnight because it happend when no one at boutique. So i decided to go there to take my laptop, but there is car crossed from opposite road. I cant control my car that time and i accidently hit side of his car. At same time my knee injured bad that made me cant do a ballet anymore."

"You really love ballet, arent you?"

"Of course! I have learn for 11 years and it was my favourite hobby. I lost my confidence to continue my Black Swan brand so i was planned to closed it forever, but Tzuyu not allowed me."

Now Mingyu and Wonwoo look at Tzuyu. She stop drinking and put her glass down. Tzuyu glance Mina, she see her sister dont want to continue her story. She sigh while look at Mingyu and Wonwoo.

"Yes im not allowed my sister closed her boutique design. Dont blame me because she had been studied for 5 years about fashion and it wasted if she stop her carrier. What work she can do except designer? She injured on her knee and cant dance anymore, then what education she had? Lawyer? Degree not enough to made her like Wonwoo. Doctor? She didnt even know how to use type of knife. Enggineer? I dont think Mina like to hold those paper like Mingyu."

Mina can just grin her teeth to heard those fact that Tzuyu tell. She sure Tzuyu can tell more than that but she think its enough to made Mingyu and Wonwoo understand.

"Why you dont tell me from the start?"

"My past story dont involve your life."

"But i had right to know."

"Can we just eat without spealing the past especially my life? We still need to go mall since i and Tzuyu had something to do."

Mina wide her eyes when she accidently give a hint about going to mall. Tzuyu hide her hand and pinch Mina back light. Wonwoo and Mingyu furrowed when two of them exchange weird look.