8》Trust Issues

See the top of tittle? Yup we gonna tell about it on how Wonwoo and Mina show us. Does it good? Kind of but add the argue. There is no day that they not have a arguments. Who started it? Both of them.

Now the four months of her working here and well fiancee must be mention for thousand times. This time they really get a big problem. Again go to court as now the witness was Wonwoo. Lets flashback what happend and how he be?

Falshback

"Wonwoo!!"

"Mina what-"

"This is not a time to mocking! Now just tell the truth!"

"What truth?"

She who control her breath as she rush from restaurant with Tzuyu after read the article about this lawyer building. She throw her phone at his table and he frown while taking it.

"One of boss lawyer was accused of embezzling court company money. As the reporter told that the person trying to stole it for his own use."

He stunned for a while. He is the boss but as a sivic lawyer not economy lawyer. This made the atmosphere between them more tense. She glare at him as she want an explaination from him.

"Mina...its not me..."

"Then who?! You one of boss here and a leader section of sivic course! Tell me is it not reallu you?"

"I swear i dont! This is not time to put an play truth. Im not doing this and you had to believe me."

"Ceo will meet you now so was i."

She pull him to the ceo office. The lerson who in there just look at them as trying to discovered wether the rumor was tfue about him or not.

"We will had a court section to all lawyer boss section here including you, mr. Jeon."

"Ndae."

"You will depending from work for 3 days like others. Remember mr. Jeon, if its really you, send me a resignation later and tidy all your work. But if its not you, im glad that i had a loyal worker here."

"Ndae i will."

"I will be his lawyer for this cases."

Wonwoo turn at her as her face not show any scared or hestitate. In his mind was she insane?! Ceo look at her and not even blink.

"Are you sure, Miss Mina? This is lawyer problem and you-"

"I know i just had the degree but that doesnt mean that i never had experience to it. If Wonwoo already help me last month about my raped cases, now its my turn."

"Im not gonna forbid you but remember that you gonna defend a witness of money embezzed."

"I trust my fiancee are not guilty. I will prove it."

She go out without even want to bow. Not disrespectful but a confident woman. Wonwoo stutter bow the ceo and rush to get her. As now they at his office, Mina take back her phone.

"Are you crazy?! I dont even care if you disrespect ceo but handling my own cases?!"

"Why not? You not even had any lawyer that will help you, and be grateful im willing it."

"Grateful? I just had 3 days before the day and how you can solve the rumor?"

"I had ny way while you stay at home and di nothing."

"Mina! This is not who try to show who better but this is about economy case. How suppose you will now who the culprit?!"

"You not trust me?"