12》Pain Hold

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tzuyu"

She opened her eyes when feel there is touch on her shoulder. She peek outside window and see still afternoon but the place was unfamiliar. She turn to see Mingyu unbuckle his seatbelt and glance to her with smile.

A warm smile.

"We here. This is Seoul village but old one. This is the one and only place i had whenever i felt empty."

She silence. She follow Mingyu gaze observing kids playing infront them and she not gonna denied she feel chill a bit to see sweet view.

"You wanna go out? I mean you can get to know people here and after that we put our bags on my late grandparents house."

"Sure. But you said you wanna visit your parengs grave?"

"Oh yeah! We will go after this but now, i prefer to had some fun."

She can read his face want to late the time to go cemetry. His eyes tell lie but his mouth show the tone of happy. She not dumb to that, of course. You cant fool a doctor especially mentaliation one. He get out from his car and Tzuyu wont waste anytime quickly open her seatbelt.

"Oh Mingyu hyung!"

There is kid shout his name made others kid run to him. Some of them stick their body on his legs and certain of them jump to him for hug. Mingyu catch one by one and lift them up. She realise there is two old woman walk to them.

"Oh Mingyu! You come! You havent had time to visit this village since 5 months ago."

"Haha! Im sorry, halemonie. Just so you know, busy."

"Busy as engineer. Oh where is Wonwoo?"

"Huh! That man always more busy than me. A lawyer stuff wont let him go for once."

Both woman laugh until one of them notice one lady stand behind him.

"Oh? Who are you?"

Tzuyu snap from her thought and quickly stand besude Mingyu. She bow respect to them and show her best smile even it was awkward way.

"Annyeong. Im Tzuyu imninda."

"She is my fiancee."

The two old woman look suprise but after that they smile happy. Like true excited emotions and one of them hold Tzuyu hands.

"You so pretty! You had gorgeous future wife, Mingyu. Tzuyu, what your job now?"

"I work as doctor counselor. But also part time as surgeon. I also had one oldest sister."

"Really? She dont follow too?"

"Im sorry. She get high fever three days ago. And i think she rest at our house well with maids care."