3》Trigger Feel

Almost time of lunch but still there is no her appereance. These morning she just rush out after shouting at him that she had problem at her own boutique. As boss, he need to know the strong reason why. As fiancee, he might accompany her.

But after all she had her own permanent job. As temporary assistant maybe not busy as a designer. But at least tell him when she will be back. Miss her? Hell not yet. He just curious only. His staff who near his office can be called his team on his cases he handle.

They always help him and do what he ordered. The team also get to closed with Mina. As well she not arrogant nor cold at all. Her face was like that and because she smart and calm, her attitude more to be chill and relax.

But her temper cant be tested as she had her limit. Being a savage at same time can trigger people feeling but she dont care if she was right. But Wonwoo more to be had long patient than her.

Mingyu also start to get lunch with Tzuyu as the excuses he give to Wonwoo are just to get know his fiancee more. And he know what Mingyu will do if his annoyed side come.

The lunch usual he keep and still Mina still not back. His team try to convince him to eat but what he said just bring bread and coffee only. He not text her as she will reply. He call? No if she will pick up. Can say they had their level ego? Kind of.

3 hours more before work time end, finally she back and first thing she do are just seat at her office

3 hours more before work time end, finally she back and first thing she do are just seat at her office. While Wonwoo straight to her office and peek if people stalk them.

"Where you go?"

"Boutique."

"Then?"

"Im just there and i already told that."

"Quit for that question as i ask you actually was why took you so long?"

"Okay i tell you! First my boutique had a problem and i need to solve it until lunch. When i was about to go back here my car broke down. Taxi was so busy on afternoon so i just walk with this hell high heels and take a bus. Satisfied?"

"75%."

"What you want me to explain more, Jeon Wonwoo?"

"25% is why you not call me or even text me?"

"For what sick i need to?"

"Ah for what you said to? One im your boss and you just dash out from office. Two im your fiancee can help by take you there. Three but not last at least call or text if anything happend."

"Did you think you are my bodyguard or what? I can handle myself."

"No ome said you cant. For now you must know that you had a guy to be handled you."

"As i wish this world had no man."

"And as i wish you wont exist if your dad not exist."

"You really clever mocking people huh?"