19》Creepe Gift

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[BREAKING NEWS!]

(The designer of Black Swan, Lee Mina announce her wedding day on **/**/****!

Last 7 months ago, Lee Mina had take her break from fashion world due to her privacy issues. Some people spotted her and her sister, Lee Tzuyu exit from Carats Wedding Boutique last week with their mom and one woman who people thought she is their mother in law.

Certain people heard Lee Mina and Lee Tzuyu was enggaged since 6 months ago and decided to had big wedding together on same day.

Lee Mina inform that she has been enggaged with talented lawyer, Jeon Wonwoo and on her break time, she had been his temporary assistant to recover her privacy issues.

Lee Tzuyu also had inform she has been enngaged with succesful enggineer, Kim Mingyu which is Jeon Wonwoo cousin. By suprised, the Lee sisters had enggaged on same day and were told they knew each other when their family had reunite as long lost friends.

A wedding day will be held next week on Friday and have been prepare in privacy. Media camera, photographer and recorder are only allowed not more than 20 and the people only allowed to in with special invitation cards.

Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo confirm their daughters choose to had private wedding and will not share any more details than their announcement wedding. They respect their daughters decision to protect their image and cover their lifes with their future husband.)

[BREAKING NEWS!]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She throw the remote after closed the tv and lay her head in pillow. They two just working their job just one week after two weeks off. But now they need to take another one week break time for their wedding. She seriously groan in annoyed and without her realise, another pillow were hit her face.

"Mina!!"

"Tzuyu, you groan like gorilla and what was annoyed face on you?"

"Sister, you dont watched that news?"

"Of course i watched it and i have been here for half an hour. Whats wrong with the news?"

"There is no wrong but kinda irritated how the reporter told your break periode and there is no need to tell people how we met Mingyu and Wonwoo! Its our privacy life and what? Did they think we cant enngaged and marry in same day? Gosh those people out there is kinda overreact."

"Thats one of reason why i hate being in tv. Lucky i had another one months before i comeback for fashion world."

"Oh did you ready to face those press confrence?"

"I had decide to attend it two weeks after we married."

"Girls!"

They stand up when heard their mom call them from downstairs. They quickly get out from Tzuyu room and rush down to see their mother was struggle bring some boxes from outside.

They two quickly take it and help her arrange it at living room. Lucky their father met Wonwoo and Mingyu at his own company. They wont ask why they met their father but they knew it must be about their biogical dads.

"Why there is lots of boxes?"

"Oh Tzuyu, its gift from my friends for congrats me getting two son in law at same time."

"Urghh we the one who will marry but you the one who get gifts early."

"Dont be sad, Mina. On your wedding day, im sure people will give you lots of presents or maybe a money~."