32》Run Away

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He open the door, suprise to see she want to get down while holding her wire pole so he rush to hold her shoulder but she stop him.

"I can do it, Woo."

"But your leg still weak."

"Im just wanna go restroom. I can manage myself."

He grin his eyes, give in what she wanna do and watch her walk until she get inside the restroom.

This two days after she woke up, her behaviour is not same anymore.

Pushing him away, tell their parents to go home quick, ignoring Mingyu and just talking with Tzuyu like she the only person Mina depend on. He try his best to take care of her in her recovery, but what she do just doing by herself and not asking his help at all.

Wonwoo know why she being like that, Mina still hurted what happend that night between their argued and about Jayne, she still dont meet Mina to say sorry.

Mina now dont care about people feelings and more focus what she think in her mind. For Mina, her heart getting sweeter to Wonwoo. Of course she love him but what happend with their relations this lately, made her feelings more hurt herself than try to feel safe with him.

"You will discharge tomorrow, your mom told me to take day off for three days."

"I didnt say i need you to take care of me. Its not like i never stay at home for a week or month. Mom is just overprotective, dont mind her. You can go work without worry me. Im already adult lady."

"But you still weak, Mina. You are my responsibilty, you cant push me away from looking after you."

Mina dont feel she want to be hold or even help from him for her walk to bed, she just sit and look away without try to glance his face.

"You can go home now, Won. Nurse can check me here, its not like you cant back here tomorrow."

"Its wrong, Mina. I cant leave you alone here, beside your phone will get done repair tomorrow. Tzuyu might ask me if she know im back home now."

"Doctor said im discharge evening, so its not big problem if im alone or not. This is not first time i get into hospital. Can you not push me something that i really dont want?"

Wonwoo sigh in defeat, this two day he cant win the talk with her, this days too he try to hold his limit and patient treat her temper.

If she dont want then he cant force her.

If she said no, then no one can say yes.

If she want anything, she will do it,

Without no one help including him.

Neither Mina or Wonwoo still dont know who need to be blame or who the cause now.

They dont know she or he the problem or maybe they two just fighting their own feelings. Mina cant choose if she had to keep pusbing him away or maybe try give him a second chance. Wonwoo cant think if he need to explain why he never say he love her or maybe he need to fix their relations first.

He get up, pulling her blanket until her stomach, cares her hair before he go.

"Anything happend, quickly call doctor or tell them to call me. I will back here on afternoon and bring your clothes. Sleep well, bubble."

He brave himself give a peck kiss on her head and out from her ward room without try to hope if she watch him or she just sit still looking moon from window.