14》Depend On

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She suddenly cant breath well. Her body was up and down as there is something trigger her mind. Her temple was sweating a lot.

"Please....im begging you....."

Her voice was trembling and her hands was shaking quick. The room that already more than cold made her feel hot sudden. She hold rhe blanket tight and her eyes wont open like how she swear she want to wake up.

"Dont do this to me....."

She begging as the moments she dont want to remember it start to played on her mind. The tears that she want to wipe but she cant as all her body stone like robot.

"No! I hate you!"

"Hey Mina!"

He shake her body but end up she start to rebel by try to release his hands from her shoulder and even want to hit him but he hold her hands tight. Wonwoo slept peaced beside her but now was 7 am which mean his morning greet was getting this situation.

"Let go! Dont touch me!"

"Its me Wonwoo! Open your eyes!"

"No!"

She keep struggling herself and wont even care if she already hit his chest hard but for him, he dont feel any hurt but he feel disturb on his mind why she start to rebel now.

"I said open your eyes!"

He cupped her face with holding her jaw to face him. Her eyes open with wide when welcoming herself infront Wonwoo. His eyes was really focus on her eye ball that he cant break it even Mina dont want to let it go.

Her lips trembling fast also her body cant be stopable from shaking hard when the cold start to hit her. The tears roll down a lots made her broke into cry that she wont know when it stop and her sobbing was fragile.

"W-wonwoo....i....he almost r-rape me....."

He dont waste their time by quicjky pull her into his hug. He try to cares her head that was leaning on his chest while his left hand were softly hold her waist.

"Shhh... you dont need to bring that disgusting memory back."

"H-how could he do this...to his o-own daughter.... Can i j-just live a-another world that no one can find m-me...."

"Then what about your sister?"

"I-im scared!!"

She hit his chest as she dont want to talk about someone else but focusing to herself. He tight the hug and keep hushing her to not shout. She still sobbing hard as she felt no one understand what she going through for almost her entire life.

"Okay okay! I know you scared, but please if you want to cry, just let it out. But dont hurt youself."

"What happend if we not enggage?"

"Mwo?"

She lean her head on his chest while stare at him. He look her eyes and he rewind back their first met. Their first met always bring him in dejavu. Her empty eyes and with face that look so lost. He cant forget that moments when she and her sister dont have any emotion about their meeting enggagement.

"If i dont met you that time, wont any man willing to get through this like now?"

"If he truely love you, he may will himself to protect you."

"Does my life always burden to everyone? Why you cant just leave me and break this enggagement when you know im this destroyed."

He silent. He once kept himself as Jeon Wonwoo a man that anti woman and had opposite his gender exist except his mother. But Mina came into his house bring one agreement envolving their future together. That time he try to hold himself but as time goes by she change his perspective.