40》On Way

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone slowly start to gather the living room which the backyard door also open to give space for guests who coming today. People here are closet ones and also some staff or worket that they invited to come for special day.

"Wonwoo, Mingyu, you can call your wives now. Its almost start, people here cant wait to see them."

They two nod onces Chae Won tell them to call Mina and Tzuyu who stay inside their room at upstairs. The place they all gather now are Wonwoo home and today is baby shower which was Jong Suk idea. The decoration is Joon Gi choice but the guests here is Hyo Joo who invited them.

The baby shower today were held after Mina due months hit 8 and Tzuyu also almost in 6 which both of them already had right to know the gender

But because its baby shower, yeah they all curious to know which is boy or girl  maybe both of them had same one. Wonwoo dont mind to do it but what he worried was Mina condition. He had to say sorry first if she had to seat, doctor said her leg will easy to feel weak because the baby weight is heavy.

Lucky for Tzuyu, she just easy to feel tired on her neck but it not effect her body. She just need to scretch her head down for a minute after moving too much.

Wonwoo let Mingyu path Tzuyu walk down first as Mina take her step carefully, she is the most who had big bump and next month who knows the day she get birth will come. After sure their wives stand in the middle living room, all guests there start to clap. Glad Hyo Joo just invited people who they known and the celebration was held private

Suit the theme, Mina wear a yellow dress and Tzuyu the purple one.

"Thank you to our parents who arranged all of this and also to all of you who come here just to celebrate our baby shower. We so thankful that today we will know our child gender and please, enjoy your time."

"Its our pleasure to see you guys had good time here. Like Wonwoo said, we hope our day get bless from god and wish on our wives birth time will be easy."

All clap after Wonwoo and Mingyu done speaking. They seperate to eat food that already serve and some of them talk with their parents. Joon Gi who being camera man, walk towards Mina who busy eat her cupcake and giggle when she get caught into her world much.

"So Mina, how are you?"

"Much better, dad. Especially this cupcake! Hehehe, i hope Wonwoo not mad if i take another one."

"Oh just eat how much you want, peaches. Excited to know your gender child?"

"Mmmm half-half. Thank you for doing this today."

"Anything for my grandchilds. Continue eat, there is more desserts for you!"

She chuckle after Joom Gi done record her and ruffle her hair, he walk to where Tzuyu were and found she not far from her sister but just busy herself drinking while staring Wonwoo family pictures that had Mingyu inside.