1. Mr Perfect Meets Mr Perfect

A drop of sweat trickled down his temple, he took his neatly folded handkerchief and quickly wiped it away, nervously smiling at his would-be husband, but his breath got stuck in his throat when the person smirked playfully and winked at him. He quickly looked around to see if anyone saw the indecency.

A chuckle made him nervous and blush harder. He looked down, the only way he could think of to prevent the oncoming impropriety from this guy who soon would be his better half.

On priest's concord, the person started with his vows, "I, Zhao Yunlan, take you, Shen Ye Zun to be my lawful husband. I promise to be true to you in good times, in sickness and in health. I will love and honour you all the days of my life... nothing will ever make me stop loving you..."

He quickly looked up at the face of the person saying those vows, realising the words being said were not just basic wordings but were meant for him, especially for him.

"I vow to love all the perfections that you have and all the imperfections. I vow to stay by your side, come what may." Yunlan smirked one more time.

And he could not remove his gaze from the handsome face, from the flirty gaze that had captivated his senses. He was frozen for the moment, his heart beating faster than a galloping horse. He could not believe whatever was happening, it was all surreal.

"Do you take Zhao Yunlan as your lawful husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

No answer.

"Do you want me to repeat, son?" Priests gruff voice could not reach him.

He remained immobile.

"Ye Zun, you alright?" He could faintly hear his soon-to-be husband's voice but it was distant.

He was frozen on his spot, not able to answer.

While all the eyes present in the church were on him, he was having an internal monologue with himself. His answer will change his life from here onwards, was he ready for it?! Should he say those words, 'I do', especially when he was not even Shen Ye Zun but his twin, Shen Wei.

Let's rewind and see how the groom's twin ended up in the church, as his decoy, shall we?!

It was a cliché.

A long time back two perfect babies were born in two different wealthy families, miles apart yet destined to bump into each other in future.

Zhao Yunlan and Shen Ye Zun were their names.

Let's meet Zhao Yunlan first because I do not want you all to get confused like I am right now -  Author *gets shoved away*

Always a class topper, best at all sports activities, winner in everything he does... long story short, the perfect human being ever created.

 long story short, the perfect human being ever created