29. Fates and Destinies

* * *
DISCLAIMER: The chapter contains explicit content. May not be suitable for anyone under 18. Kindly proceed at your own discretion.

* * *

"What are you doing, Shen Wei?" Yunlan rubbed his eyes and squinted around confusedly when suddenly Shen Wei appeared in his room like a ghost.

His pale face shone brightly in the darkness of the room. The slight sway in his stance was evident even in the darkness as he walked like a zombie towards Yunlan and placed himself on the edge of the bed.

"What happened, Shen Wei, you alright?" Yunlan worriedly placed his palm on Shen Wei's forehead to check whether he had a fever.

"Love me," Shen Wei's drunken words were filled with longing, yearning, and heart wrenching desperation, "love me, please? I... I want to know what love feels like. I want... I want love... please?"

Yunlan was confused, "Shen Wei..."

"Please... Love... what is it? How does it feel?" Shen Wei's voice trembled, a soft sniffle followed.

Yunlan's heart shattered to see Shen Wei begging. Yunlan knew Shen Wei was drunk, and he had no senses of what he spoke or did, "You need sleep, Shen Wei..."

"I need love..." Shen Wei sounded like a kid in the very moment, "Please?!" he leaned in and placed his lips on Yunlan's, surprising him, "... for once..." Shen Wei murmured into the lips.

No one must have to beg for love. Ever.

Yunlan waited no more. He placed his palms over Shen Wei's cheeks and deepened the kiss. His heart ached to realise that Shen Wei begged for something that he deserved. More tears seeped out of Shen Wei's closed eyes when Yunlan pulled him closer, and lovingly caressed his lips with his own.

Shen Wei did not even know how to respond, he just let Yunlan take charge and Yunlan did, he did with all his heart. He made love to the lips, delicately, longingly.

Shen Wei parted his lips, and once Yunlan pushed his tongue through, he lost control over his senses. The needs ignited within him like a pyre ready to consume life, and Shen Wei was ready to be consumed.

Yunlan's hands were already working on Shen Wei's clothes while the latter did not stop him. But his hands stopped on his glasses, he was in a dilemma that Shen Wei solved by taking them off. He was so desperate to be loved, he had let go of all the fear, all the shame, all the restraints.

Yunlan smiled to see Shen Wei's trust in him. He gently pushed him on the bed.

Tasting the skin, Yunlan traced Shen Wei's neck, his shoulder blades, his chest, his nubs, and that's when he was able to make Shen Wei moan. He looked up at the face and nothing ever gave him joy like watching Shen Wei enjoying the sensation. He licked and pecked at Shen Wei's nipple, earning more explicit sounds from him.

Never leaving the contact, Yunlan traced Shen Wei's belly and then further down with his lips, only to feel Shen Wei hard and warm.

"Ohh..." Another obscene sound left Shen Wei's lips when Yunlan grabbed him. He tried getting up when Yunlan pushed him down with his body and attacked his lips again, robbing Shen Wei of his words.

"Shh...Relax... I won't hurt you..." Yunlan urgently whispered into the lips and then again slid down. He knew it was Shen Wei's first time, and he was going to make sure that he enjoys it.

That was the only assurance Shen Wei needed and soon another moan erupted in his throat when Yunlan pumped him but the moan was turned into a soft cry when Yunlan took him in his mouth.