12. No Breather

He groaned and whined the moment he got up, his hand instantly went to his paining forehead as if it would fall off but then got confused to find himself on the floor, near the sofa leg

"How?" he was confused, he looked in the direction of Shen Wei, the bed was empty.

He huffed and got up, his palm still against his forehead. He concluded that he had injured himself when fell on the floor. He made a mental note of getting some other room prepared for Shen Wei, there was no way he could sleep in the presence of a person so disastrous as him.

You must never speak evil, especially for someone who has just gotten his luck fixed for the good.

Rubbing the hurt forehead, he walked towards the bathroom but the moment he entered, he stepped on the soap and slipped.

Zhao Yunlan was on the floor, staring at the ceiling now, too shocked to react or cry out in pain.

"... uhh," He grunted in pain after a pause.

Moments Later

Yunlan limped out of the bathroom, looking like an old grandpa with hip problems. He somehow reached his wardrobe with a bruised forehead and hurt butt, wincing and grimacing at the same time.

"The day I get my hands on you, Ye Zun..." he angrily muttered under his breath but then his eyes fell on a cup and only then he realised the faint aroma of freshly brewed tea in the room.

He walked towards the coffee table, he looked around. The luscious colour and sweet scent of the liquid was too inviting, it did not take another moment for him to pick the cup.

Just one sip and the frown lines from his forehead were gone, his eyes closed on their own, the taste of the tea was sending him into a state of unexplainable bliss and daze, a smile graced his lips. He looked at the tea, smiled at it and took another sip and he had already forgotten about all the mishaps he bumped into just moments ago.

Zhao Yunlan never tasted something so beautiful. After the tea, he felt much calmer till the time his eyes fell on Shen Wei who had just entered the room.

Shen Wei was instantly nervous the moment he entered. He lowered his gaze and fixed his glasses when Yunlan passed him, glaring him. The moment Yunlan left the room, Wei felt at ease. He walked to the coffee table but got confused when found his cup of tea empty.

He picked the empty teacup and examined the bottom to see if it had any leakage. The tea he prepared for himself was gone. He shrugged and decided to start for the school. He picked his scooter keys, only if he knew his keys were going to be of no use to him from this point onwards.

Yunlan walked towards the parking and felt a surge of rage when saw Wei's yellow scooter parked alongside his expensive cars. His jaws tensed.

He stormed towards his Jeep with his eyes furiously fixed on the puny scooter. He put the jeep in the ignition, and it did not take the mighty machine much effort to trample the feeble two-wheeler, crushing it into parts. Yunlan backed the car, again crushing Wei's scooter under the thick tyres of his beastly vehicle.