4. Do Not Fall For Me

***DISCLAIMER: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT, NOT SUITABLE FOR ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 AND MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR ALL THE READERS. READ AT YOUR DISCRETION.***

It was all very quiet, the way it is supposed to be in a library

It was all very quiet, the way it is supposed to be in a library. People were reading, there were just faint sounds of pages turning, and people whispering at intervals.

Being a reader, Shen Wei liked libraries, but it was not just about books. The library was another place that he treasured because it again did not require him to speak. He could be quiet for hours and no one would bat an eye.

In the silence, low giggles could be heard if anyone walked closer to the abandoned section of the library where all the discarded books were kept.

It was Shen Wei and his friend Guo.

Guo was hearing impaired. Shen Wei met Guo when he joined the School of Deaf. It did not take Guo much time to make friends with a shy Wei. Guo could not hear and Shen Wei could not speak properly, they fit just perfectly. With Guo, Wei dared to be himself. He even made jokes, laughed with all his heart.

Guo and Shen Wei sat on the floor, their backs against the bookshelf. Shen Wei pointed at something in the book he was holding, and both burst out laughing.

"Your results out?" Guo hesitantly spoke, his eyes in the big book they both held in the middle.

Shen Wei stopped laughing, he went silent. He suddenly looked nervous.

Guo rolled eyes, "You will graduate, don't worry."

"It is my 4th attempt. If I fail, I'm not trying again," Wei signed and turned the page on the book he was holding.

Before Guo could start with a long lecture, someone walked in on them. Both looked up and instantly smiled to see the person, but Guo's smile was wider, his eyes shone the brightest.

"Hh... Chu..." Wei smiled.

Chu Shuzhi crouched down next to Guo, "And how my favourite people doing?" he leaned in and kissed Guo on lips.

"I-I-I'm still h-h-here," Wei looked into his book, embarrassed by the display of affection, Guo and Chu often shamelessly indulged into.

"Aww, do you want a kiss too, Wei?" Chu cooed and leaned towards Wei.

"H-H-NO!" Wei quickly exclaimed and pulled his head back in horror only to hit the back of his head on the shelves behind, making Guo and Chu jump.

"You okay, Wei? I was just kidding," Chu concernedly looked at Wei who looked in pain as he rubbed the back of his head.

"I... I'm h-h—alright. I-I-I... I-'ll l-h-eave you two al-alhone," Wei got up and walked to the farthest corner of the aisle and started looking at the books, not wanting to third-wheel.