31. In The End - I

Thank you for all your lovely comments on my last chapter. I'm doing good now. My health is better.

And I hope you all are doing fine too. Please take care of yourself. ♥️♥️♥️

* * * * * * * *

Just able to move his eyes, Yunlan ferociously glared and frowned at the person, letting them know that their presence was not at all welcomed. On the contrary, despised.

"I see you hate me," Ye Zun spoke, a small smile on his face

"I see you hate me," Ye Zun spoke, a small smile on his face. Ye Zun was a broken man, as broken as Yunlan but none of them wanted to show the other.

"Leave," Yunlan quickly signed, his eyes showing his outrage.

Ye Zun raised eyebrows in surprise, "Did you just use sign language?" his smile grew wider, "how the tables have turned, Zhao Yunlan. You just signed."

Yunlan rolled his eyes when Ye Zun chuckled at his helplessness.

"Missed me?" Ye Zun smirked and placed himself on the edge of the bed, "You still look handsome

"Missed me?" Ye Zun smirked and placed himself on the edge of the bed, "You still look handsome. Nice neck brace by the way. Does it come in blue?"

"Leave from here," Yunlan signed, his eyes threw fire.

Ye Zun chuckled, "So, Tiny has taught you well, when all you gave him was pain." His tone was serious by the end of it.

Yunlan was taken aback. His rage was suddenly gone, and he was left speechless and Ye Zun could see it.

"I know everything, Zhao Yunlan," Ye Zun gritted his teeth, "I'm Shen Ye Zun and don't you dare think you can keep anything from me. You hurt my precious Tiny." It seemed like Ye Zun would attack Yunlan anytime now with his body leaning over Yunlan, his murderous gaze trained at Yunlan's face.

"And what did you do?" Yunlan signed. He was not scared of Ye Zun even though every word out of Ye Zun's mouth was true. He knew Ye Zun was equally culpable.

Ye Zun paused. He was being called out. Ye Zun looked away, suddenly nervous as if he was caught lying, caught stealing something.

"You left him. You left him to take it all..." Yunlan signed, "You broke people."