28. Love Me

Having sex and making love are two entirely different things and Ye Zun was yet to understand it.

Their ragged breathing, their moans, wet sounds of kissing echoed the silence.

Lee's mouth was hot against his, his tongue playfully traced the inners of Ye Zun's mouth, dominated the other tongue while his hand had started tracing the satin skin beneath the black lace.

The porcelain skin beneath the sheer and lace was driving Lee crazy. Without removing the lace bodysuit, Lee started sucking and nibbling on the skin. It was his request to have sex with the bodysuit on.

His smudged lipstick, sweat-drenched bangs on his forehead, wincing and moaning huskily, Ye Zun was a mesmerizing sight and Lee cherished it. The way he sucked on Ye Zun's neck, shoulder, chest, it seemed as if he would devour him whole. However, Ye Zun, for the first time, felt pain and no pleasure when Lee entered him.

"Ahh... Ahh..." Ye Zun squeezed his eyes, his lips pressed. The pain had surfaced on his face.

"You okay?" Lee concernedly asked, he stopped midway.

"No... I'm... I'm okay... I'm fine," Ye Zun nervously smiled, trying to hide the pain, "Please, don't stop," he quickly hugged Lee but had to squeeze shut his eyes when Lee further inched in. He was not a virgin then why did it hurt so much, Ye Zun was confused.

Ye Zun was in extreme pain, he was counting each thrust, holding back a wince on every jerk. Never in his life, Ye Zun waited for it to get over, and he felt relieved when it was finally done. He tried catching his breath but then it was finally over. He sighed with a smile when felt the warmth filling him up.

Lee panted as he laid on top of Ye Zun, his face buried deep in Ye Zun's shoulder while the latter softly caressed the back of his head softly.

"Let's... Let's get married?" Ye Zun's voice came out small and hesitant, he nervously bit lips, now waiting for Lee's answer.

His words drained all the colours from Lee's face, he quickly got up and looked at Ye Zun's face, "You... you kidding, right?"

* * * * * * * *

Both laid on their sides, looking into each other's eyes

Both laid on their sides, looking into each other's eyes. After so long, Yunlan felt so much at ease, so much in love. His heart went giddy at the sight before his eyes which was simply Shen Wei. In the very moment, Yunlan wanted to do more than just looking, maybe a kiss, maybe a simple caress of lips but his conscience did not allow him. Shen Wei was drunk and vulnerable, and he did not want to take advantage of it. He was still in a predicament when Shen Wei leaned in and quickly pecked on his lips.

Yunlan's eyes widened, his lips slightly parted in surprise while Shen Wei only giggled.

"My second... second kiss..." Shen Wei giggled which was halted by a hiccup.