10. Ride to Hell

"Why is there vinegar in my Scotch bottle?" Chu snapped along with signing, and with the ferocity he moved his hands and fingers, it was clear he was angry.

"I needed a bottle for my vinegar," Guo snapped back and got back to wiping the table.

Chu held his head in frustration, "Then where is my scotch?"

"You were going to drink it? It stank so I flushed it," Guo timidly spoke, not meeting the eyes of his lover.

"You did what?" Chu gritted teeth but quickly squeezed his eyes to control his anger, "You flushed my 800 Yuan scotch down the toilet!" he yelled and signed with all the more rage.

A smile graced Wei's lips to hear the cute couple fight, yet again. He calmly strained the tea, "H-h-h-Chu, I h-h-can not buy you alcohol h-h-that expen-s-sive but I can make you h-h-h-tea."

Chu and Guo stopped fighting as their attention went to Wei who smiled holding a tray with three cups of tea in his hand.

Both Guo and Chu were ashamed to be caught fighting in front of him. They looked at the person offering them tea, a tinge of sadness overtook them on realising what all this person had gone through in the past few days.

* * * * * * * * *

Yunlan burned Ye Zun's photos

He drank from the bottle itself as he watched Ye Zun's smile in the photos slowly perishing into the flames.

Though he shed no more tears, the fire in Yunlan's chest was still charring him from within.

The flames of the fire caused by Ye Zun had Yunlan in ashes. He never thought someone would ever have such power to reduce him to dust but here he was.

"When do you think you will get over him?"

The voice made him turn and smile drunkenly, "what if I say never?" Yunlan took another gulp.

Lin Jing nodded and walked into the balcony where he could see a heap of letters and photos on fire.

"You will need more photos of him for more bonfires then..." Lin Jing watched his friend who once was the most eligible bachelor of China, not some rich drunkard filing for divorce.

Yunlan again smiled, his brown eyes shone bright with the reflection of flames.

"You cannot go on like this forever. You were not so weak, Yunlan." Lin Jing wanted to beat some sense into his friend, and he was fully capable of doing it, he was just looking for the right opportunity, "What do you want?"

"Revenge..." the only word left Yunlan's lips.

"By burning his photos?"

No answer.

"You cannot spend the rest of your days burning his photos and other memories."

Yunlan nodded and took another gulp of alcohol, "... but what if..."