8. Stuck With Him

Yunlan was walking away with his cigarette between his lips, not paying any attention to the muffled screams of Shen Wei.

"Ye Zun!"

Yunlan squeezed his eyes in annoyance and quickly turned to see Lin Jing swaying with his index finger pointed at the abductors and abductee.

"Ye Zun, Yunlan. I found Ye Zun!" Lin Jing squealed, slurring his words out.

"That is not Ye Zun, Lin Jing, you idiot. Move aside!" Yunlan gritted teeth.

The moment Shen Wei realised that the person in front of him could save him, he started struggling more, screaming more with all the energy into the palm.

"Yunlan, this is Ye Zun... Leave him, you two!" Lin Jing clumsily walked towards the three, Shen Wei screamed louder, "Yunlan. See, they have him that is why he couldn't come to the church."

Yunlan rolled his eyes, "Lin Jing, you  moron, come here this second!"

But it seemed like Lin Jing could not hear him, he grabbed one of the men by his arm.

Lin Jing was tall and well built. A sober Lin Jing was fully capable of knocking both out but in his drunken state, he was as vulnerable as a weak Shen Wei. The man grabbed Lin Jing by his arm and yanked him too inside the room.

Yunlan's eyes swelled, he quickly ran towards the room but the door was closed on his face. He threw his cigarette and banged the door.

"Hey, you have my friend!" Yunlan yelled as he banged the door, "keep the other one, give the drunken one back!"

The men threw Shen Wei and Lin Jing on the floor. Shen Wei tried to get up but was pinned down by one of the men while Lin Jing had already passed out.

"NO!" Shen Wei screamed as he struggled under the man, "Noo!"

Shen Wei was first scared but he was disgusted when the man shoved his hand under his shirt and started touching his skin.

Suddenly the door was swung open.

"You do not mess with rich people," Yunlan swung the keycard with a smirk on his face.

And within seconds, the men were punched black and blue. Yunlan gritted teeth as he watched them running and stumbling down the hallway.

He turned around and could not help roll eyes to see Shen Wei shivering and trying to steady his hands to use the inhaler

He turned around and could not help roll eyes to see Shen Wei shivering and trying to steady his hands to use the inhaler. Yunlan's gaze darted towards Lin Jing who slept on the floor as if it was his bed. He mentally cursed Lin Jing because of whom he was forced to save Shen Wei.

"What were you even doing here?" Yunlan snapped at Wei, who jumped in fright.

Shen Wei was sitting on the ground, traumatised. He could still feel those calloused palms on him, molesting him. He felt his stomach rumble, "H-h-h-I..."