2. Miserable Mr Imperfect

This chapter is actually an extension of the last chapter, but I realised it would have gotten lengthier so created a new chapter instead.

Hope it does not get boring.

As mentioned previously, when god was creating Shen Wei, it seemed like God wasn't in the mood exactly

As mentioned previously, when god was creating Shen Wei, it seemed like God wasn't in the mood exactly. He was lazy, he was not paying attention, and he made mistakes, quite a lot.

Most probably, God too feels bad whenever he or she looks down at what has become of his creation.

While Ye Zun lived life moment to moment, Wei lived life disaster to disaster.

Another beautiful morning, the birds were chirping, the sun was high... and he did not give a damn, especially when he was splayed on the floor and not on his bed, yet again.

Disaster #1

So, there was this thing about Shen Wei that was a complete mystery. He fell off his bed. Yes, rolled off his bed while sleeping. He somehow managed to be on the floor every night. It was a riddle that even he was not able to understand or solve.

He woke up with a groan, his hand instantly went up to his forehead. He got into sitting position, looking like a truck had run him over. His hair was all over the place, his eyes were small, his futile attempt to see without glasses. He raised his hand and tapped the top of the nightstand. There it was, his only means to see the world clearly, his glasses. Shen Wei quickly wore them and looked around; his eyes still small in confusion.

He looked down at himself, he was again on the floor. He sighed and then pushed himself off the floor. How did he fell again despite setting so many pillows on the edges of the bed? He wondered while he scratched his bedhead and looked at his bed that had a literal wall of pillows on the edges, resembling a military base with sandbag fortification.

Then he shrugged and decided to get on with his day, despite the shitty start, which was anyway a customary for him. He got into the bathroom, rubbing his forehead that, he was sure, he had hurt when he fell off the bed.

Disaster #2

But the moment he entered the bathroom, he slipped and was on his back, lying on the bathroom floor, his eyes on the ceiling. He groaned in pain, his hand instinctively went to his butt. He had already hurt his forehead, now his butt.

Why do I even bother to exist, he internally screamed and got up but as he was getting up holding the shelf, it came off and all the shampoo bottles showered on him, one by one.

"Hhuhh..." A grunt left his mouth after a pause.

Somehow he managed to get done with his business and staggered out of the bathroom with a bruised forehead and cheek now. But the moment he got out, he jumped and backed.

Another wince left his lips when he hit his back in the wall behind.

Disaster #3

His bespectacled eyes nearly popped out, his eyebrows raised his forehead in fear. He looked around, and quickly squeezed his eyes to see the open window. He mentally cursed himself for leaving it open.