9. Upside Down

Shen Wei was tired, both physically and mentally

Shen Wei was tired, both physically and mentally. Ye Zun had thrown him into a fire tornado and now the only thing Shen Wei could do was burn.

He took off his glasses, closed his eyes, and leaned his back against the sofa. His body and soul both were breaking.

In his room's washroom, Yunlan grimaced as he washed his hand in the sink. Just the sight of it made him gag, he felt pukish.

"Ah, what the hell," he grumbled and let the warm water run over his puke-covered hand. He did not have the heart to touch it. He just cringed, "Ye Zun, I'm going to strangle you."

And just the name brought so many memories back. He could see his smiling face flashing before his eyes, the long tresses and how he liked brushing his fingers through them, the sweaty face of his lover when they made love, Ye Zun was everything Yunlan wanted.

He did not even realise and he was holding on to the sink, and letting the tears fall silently.

"Was I so bad?" His voice was a hoarse whisper. He looked up at his reflection in the mirror and he hated how weak he looked, "You will pay for it, Ye Zun. I will make sure you do."

He snarled and stormed out of his room.

* * * * * * * * *

A drenched Ye Zun sat in the cab, his face sullen

A drenched Ye Zun sat in the cab, his face sullen. He was extremely pissed. Finally, he was in front of his apartment complex.

"A warm water shower and I will be fine," Ye Zun took a frustrated sigh as he got off the cab.

But the moment he got off the car, it started raining. Ye Zun's jaws dropped.

"What the..." He was shocked but his shock shot through the sky when a car passed him at full speed and splashed water on him, again, filling his hung open mouth with dirty water.

He squeezed his eyes and spit out the water. He wanted to die, then and there. He nodded and gingerly entered the complex.

* * * * * * * * *