5. Pronounce You Husband and Husband

He is a failure

Shen Wei, can you please be of any use?

Why can't you be like Ye Zun, you are twins!

Ye Zun, is that nerd really your twin?

I will slap you again if you don't speak normally!

 and don't know how many jabs echoed inside Shen Wei's head as he sat mortified in front of his PC

... and don't know how many jabs echoed inside Shen Wei's head as he sat mortified in front of his PC.

His entire entity trembled while he kept staring at the screen. A tear silently left his eyes, he did not care to wipe it. He could feel the tightness in his chest rising. His lips parted, he struggled to breathe from his nose now, he quickly looked for his inhaler in the drawer. He found it difficult to breathe now and started wheezing.

He quickly took a couple of puffs and again got his attention back to the screen. He took off his glasses, wiped his eyes, and again wore them, his gaze steadied on his computer screen one more time.

He looked around, at his room, his lips trembled as he resisted breaking out in tears.

Shen Wei failed for the 4th time.

When Mr Imperfect was yet again confronted by his fate, Mr Perfect was about to make sure that failing exams is not the only woe for his twin.

* * * * * * * * * *

Yunlan and Ye Zun were finally dating

Yunlan and Ye Zun were finally dating. And as they say in the modern lingo, they were a thing, pretty hot one at that. They no more book hotel rooms, it was Yunlan's penthouse where Ye Zun could be found walking around naked.

Both made out with all the passion and lust vested in them. The way they kissed each other in public, the way they held hands, anyone looking at them definitely thought that they were deeply and madly in love with each other,

When the truth was, it was one-sided. A truth that even Yunlan was unaware of. Though Yunlan had finally found someone to lean on, someone to love with all his heart, Ye Zun was still just having fun, fucking strangers behind Yunlan's back.