23. Jealous Husbands

They did not even realise, and they had started looking and acting like a married couple. Somehow Shen Wei had managed to become an angry wife and Yunlan, an eternally-at-fault husband.

Shen Wei glared at Yunlan, his jaws slightly tensed while Yunlan could feel his palms go sweaty in nervousness

Shen Wei glared at Yunlan, his jaws slightly tensed while Yunlan could feel his palms go sweaty in nervousness. He considered himself lucky that Shen Wei wasn't drunk.

"Umm... I..."

Before Yunlan could complete, Shen Wei stormed into his room, slamming the door loudly. The humiliation did not really go down well with Shen Wei. How dare Yunlan pull him by his arm and commanded him to go inside, and that too in front of Lin Jing.

Yunlan's lips remained parted in shock. He quickly strode towards the closed door.

"Shen Wei!" He banged the door, infuriated by Shen Wei's reaction.

"LEAVE!" Even though the shout was muffled, Yunlan jumped in scare. His fist that was about to knock on the door was quickly retracted. His momentary anger was instantly transformed into fear.

He already accepted defeat, not wanting to infuriate Shen Wei any further and invite painful consequences. And how was he supposed to tell Shen Wei that he was, all of a sudden jealous of seeing him with Lin Jing?

And the thought hit Yunlan like a lightning bolt. Why was he jealous of Lin Jing?! He looked at the closed door, confused and in dilemma. Why does it even affect him to see Shen Wei with Lin Jing? Yunlan now had questions that only he knew answers to.

While Shen Wei, the angry wife was giving Yunlan, the troubled husband, a hard time. Shen Ye Zun was slowly transforming into a paranoid wife to a cheater husband.

* * * * * * * *

Ye Zun went through Lee's clothes. He did not even know what he was looking for, but he never stopped. Just kept frantically rummaging through his stuff.

 Just kept frantically rummaging through his stuff

"What are you doing?"

Ye Zun jumped on the voice and turned, his face washed in nervousness.

"I... I was looking for my... for my hoodie," Ye Zun nervously grinned.