11. Fallen Angel

People like fast updates. Noted, Noted! *Bows* Will try my best! *shudders*

But before we continue, let's rewind what all we know so far.

Yunlan was not a bad person but the rage had blinded him enough to turn him into someone despicable. He was going to destroy everything and everyone in his way.

Ye Zun, he somehow managed to switch fates with Shen Wei when he switched places with him in the church. We'll have to wait to see what all misfortune Ye Zun has brought upon himself after putting his twin through so much.

Shen Wei, the poor guy was just going to pay for someone else's mistake. But even the darkest of nights have a morning. Shen Wei too had something miraculously great waiting for him... maybe or maybe not. We'll have to wait and pray for the innocent soul.

Here it is. Hope you enjoy the update.

* * * * * * * * *

Yunlan drank a lot lately and even now, he was at his bar, drinking and smoking. Suddenly his eyes fell on a shot glass and his mind went back to the time when Ye Zun defeated him in a drinking him.

A smile appeared on his lip to remember the time. And just like that, a tear left his eyes. He quickly wiped it away, now feeling frustrated on his own condition.

He gulped his drink in one go and stormed towards his room where he had left Shen Wei.

* * * * * * * *

While Yunlan was again going to make the innocent Shen Wei pay again for Ye Zun's faults, Ye Zun was suffering at the hands of his newfound bad luck.

He squeezed eyes in frustration when he lost in the roulette, something that never happened before. He gulped down his beer and left the table. He took out his phone and his hand shook briefly to see Yunlan's mail in his mailbox.

He looked around, briefly nervous but he quickly deleted the mail without caring to open it. He had a long day, he decided to head back to his apartment.

He got off and instantly regretted as it again started raining. He was too tired to even react, he just looked up and sighed.

And soon he was in front of his apartment door, drenched from top to toe. He looked like a corpse, he already tired of a life that Shen Wei had been living since the very beginning, a life brimming with misfortune.

He inserted the key and turned it, the key broke.

His lips were in a thin line, a tear silently rolled down his cheek.

"You need help?"  a masculine voice took his attention, he turned.

* * * * * * * *

Yunlan sat on the edge of the bed, fuming to see Shen Wei already fast asleep on the sofa. He had come to mistreat him, humiliate him but all he could see was Ye Zun's face in Shen Wei without the glasses.

He gritted teeth while taking drags off his cigarette and kept glaring a sleeping Wei.  When he realised there was nothing much he could. He decided to sleep and take care of it in the morning.

He knew had a lot of time on his hand and will get plenty of opportunities to break Shen Wei. He laid down on his back and stared up at the ceiling, waiting for the sleep to come.

Within seconds, his eyes started to droop. Soon he fell asleep too.

Moments Later

THUD!