15. Chaos Chaos Everywhere - II

He who has no heart will never fear breaking one

He who has no emotions will never fear crushing others'

"Going somewhere, Ye Zun?"

The sudden intrusion startled him but he quickly composed himself and fixed his glasses.

"I'm mh-h-h-leaving, Yunlan. I'm ready for the h-h-div-v-vorce."

Yunlan drunkenly chuckled and then turned to lock the door behind. Shen Wei grew nervous.

"You leaving... just like your brother?"

Shen Wei could see Yunlan was drunk. He decided to remain quiet as no answer would make sense to an inebriated Yunlan.

"You know you look exactly like your brother but you are nothing like him..."

Yunlan was slowly advancing, making Shen Wei grow more nervous. He took one step back.

"What was that? Umm... Let it go, let Ye Zun Go?!" Yunlan had mockery in his words.

Shen Wei fixed his glasses. He was regretting speaking his mind. Before he could process anything, he was pinned to the wall with his arm twitched behind his back.

Shen Wei's eyes swelled in fear. The incident at the club went live in his head when he felt Yunlan's hand sneaking in his shirt.

"Yunlan..." Wei breathed out, panic rushed through his system like liquid electricity.

"What? You scared?" Yunlan huskily whispered into Shen Wei's ear and bit on it, earning a yelp from the already scared man, "You know what, Ye Zun would have loved it..."

Even if he was not Ye Zun, Yunlan was getting hard on the closeness. He nudged his hardness against Shen Wei's back, disgusting the poor man, "He loved being treated like a slut... he loved being pinned like this. Would you enjoy if I tear your clothes because Ye Zun would..."

"Nooo..." Shen Wei wept, "H-h-h-please. Noo..." Tears streamed down Wei's face when he felt Yunlan squeezing on his bare skin. He knew it would leave a mark.

Suddenly the hand halted. Wei was surprised when Yunlan rested his forehead on his shoulder, "He was... he was all I ever wanted..."

Yunlan's voice was hoarse.

"H-h-h-killing me or yourself h-h-won't bring h-h-himm back..."

The words enraged Yunlan, he pulled on Wei's arm and turned him around, "What did you say..."

Shen Wei was now scared as he remained standing with his back against the wall. Instead of responding, he looked down at Yunlan's wrist that had cut marks, a proof that he was trying to kill himself.

It infuriated Yunlan even more and without much thought, he slapped him across the face and grabbed his wrists in a bone-crushing clutch, "You want to leave, Wei. I will let you leave but not before marking you good."

His words were scary.

"No..." Wei squeaked.

"This would be my gift for Ye Zun." Yunlan snarled with malice hinting in his voice, "Give it to him when you two meet. I'm sure you two sluts have fucked each other good." And with that he crashed his lips against Wei's, ruthlessly biting on them.

Wei whimpered helplessly, cried into the kiss. He could see his entire life flashing before his eye, he never wanted any of this. He never got a chance to choose, from his parents to his life partner, Shen Wei never had what he truly wanted. One thing he knew that if he let Yunlan continue with this, the guy may even kill him.

And with some sudden newfound courage, Wei kneed Yunlan in groin making him fall on his knees.