6. Wei, Not Ye Zun

He sweated profusely in that air-conditioned room with tiny droplets of sweat stuck on his temple that he quickly wiped away with the back of his hand

He sweated profusely in that air-conditioned room with tiny droplets of sweat stuck on his temple that he quickly wiped away with the back of his hand. He could hear his heart drumming within his chest, not because it was his wedding night but because he was not supposed to be here, at Zhao Yunlan's penthouse, posing as Ye Zun.

He was the wrong twin, in the wrong place at a very wrong time. (Courtesy: meenuV24)

His heart skipped a beat at the sound of the door opening. He quickly tapped his pockets and sighed with relief to feel his inhaler still in there. He could always rush to the washroom if he needed it, and he was sure he was going to need it tonight.

The door opened; he could feel goosebumps erecting on his skin. His heart almost jumped out of his mouth, the moment the person entered.

Quickly standing up, he felt nervousness gripping him to the bones. His breath almost got stuck in his throat, the moment he saw the handsome face of Zhao Yunlan and his smile that could brighten even the gloomiest of days.

He quickly blinked; the contacts were suddenly uncomfortable. He mentally cursed himself, this was not the time, he told himself. But the luck was not on his side, it never was.

Yunlan raised eyebrows in surprise, "You look pale, you alright?"

Shen Wei could only nervously grin back because he knew the moment, he opened his mouth, his secret would be out.

"You nervous? That's a first," Yunlan was surprised to see Ye Zun standing frozen on his spot. He ran his gaze up and down, scanning him top to toe. White shirt buttoned to the top, sleeves with buttoned cuffs, so uptight, so unlike Ye Zun, Yunlan thought.

"What happened, Ye Zun?" Yunlan walked towards Wei wearing his trademark sultry smirk, his steps were slow and predator-like, "Is this some new kink of yours?"

Wei slowly backed, now more than just nervous.

"What is this? You a school kid at fault, you want me to punish you? Or..." Yunlan kept advancing, ready to pounce his sex-addict kitten, "you the virgin and I rape you?"

Shen Wei's eyes swelled. He was scared now. The change in his expression gave Yunlan wrong signals.

"So, you want me to rape you," Yunlan smirked, his eyes filled with lust.

Shen Wei scaredly shook his head in no, his eyebrows raised and eyes bloated in scare.

"Oh, Ye Zun, how I love your kinks, your little role-plays," Yunlan snarled as he aggressively wrapped his arms around Shen Wei's waist, and pulled him closer, making him shudder, "You never cease to amaze me, Ye Zun-ah!" he buried his face in the crook of Wei's neck, earning a whimper from the latter.

"Oh God, your scent... why do you even smell different today," Yunlan sucked on the skin while he enjoyed the struggle from the person in his arms, taking it as a part of Ye Zun's sexual kink, "I like it. I like it."