7. Troubled Mr Imperfect

His smiling face

The way he laughed

The way he teased him

The way he made love to him

... And the way he simply existed

Zhao Yunlan was not able to wipe that face from his memories, that smile, those eyes

Zhao Yunlan was not able to wipe that face from his memories, that smile, those eyes... Ye Zun was etched on Yunlan's very existence. He sat like a corpse, his back against the closed door. He still wasn't able to believe that Ye Zun left him.

With tears-stained face and bloodshot eyes, Yunlan did not look like himself anymore. Little by little, his sorrow was transforming into a rage.

Zhao Yunlan wasn't someone to fall apart so easily, instead, he decided to tear apart everyone who caused him pain, and the first person on his list was Shen Ye Zun. Unfortunately for him, Ye Zun wasn't here.

Yunlan was constantly thinking of ways of getting to Ye Zun, to get a hold of the infidel.

And there was someone who could help him get to Ye Zun, his twin Shen Wei. Yunlan nodded to himself and got up from his spot.

Yunlan was going to bring the entire Shen family down if they did not get him Ye Zun. He did not care how many people he was going to trample over, he wanted revenge, and he was going to stop at nothing, he resolved.

He pushed the door open, his face had no emotions other than pure rage. But got confused to find Shen Wei on the floor.

He walked closer. The person was on the floor, his hairs were stuck to his forehead with sweat, and he seemed to be struggling to breathe. Yunlan nudged him with his foot but he seemed to be semi-conscious, he again nudged but got no response, just soft groans.

 Yunlan nudged him with his foot but he seemed to be semi-conscious, he again nudged but got no response, just soft groans

He sighed in frustration and crouched down next to Wei.

"Hey, what is it?" he gruffly asked.

Shen Wei could only manage a whimper, making Yunlan roll eyes. He looked around on the floor. There was an inhaler.