17. Black and Blue in Love

Never push someone to the breaking point

Zhao Yunlan pushed Shen Wei beyond it and now,

Shen Wei was ready to payback...

* * * * * * * *

Zhao Yunlan was still shocked

Zhao Yunlan was still shocked. He remained sitting on the floor, holding his pulsating cheek. His eyes were wide in disbelief while a drunkenly grinning Shen Wei wasn't giving off good vibes, especially the way he kept tapping the floor with the walking stick.

Yunlan gazed Wei from top to toe. Dishelleved hair, cracked glasses, the corner of his lip had a small bruise, he wore an oversized t-shirt with joggers, he did look rather different. Not at all his usual self.

Zhao Yunlan's jaws tensed to see such a fragile and vulnerable person trying to boss him. He had decided to put Shen Wei in his place. Little did he know, it was him who was going to be put in the place and that too quite painfully.

"You piece of SHIT," Yunlan spat and sprung up on his spot, "You out of your mind!"

He advanced Shen Wei, intending to physically harm him.

Wrong Move.

He screeched when his arm was twisted behind his back, his eyes swelled. Was it really happening?! Zhao Yunlan was not able to believe it.

"Shen... AHH!!" His hand was twisted more, "Ahh, ahh!"

A giggle erupted amidst his pained screams. Yunlan was shocked and a little bit scared now. He was a brown belt, no one has ever, EVER, manhandled him like Wei was doing in the moment.

"Shen Wei..." his voice was suddenly a plead, "You.... Ahh, ahh, you out of your mind. Ahh!"

"Shhh," Shen Wei slurred and twisted the arm more, "Or I will bre-break it!"

Yunlan pressed his lips into a thin line, the only way he could think of to stop the oncoming torture.

"Yes. This is nice. Hehe." Shen Wei slurred.

" Shen Wei slurred