Please Don't Go Away.

Robin through hits to the punching bag like crazy. Her frustration getting out.
"Robin?" an all to familiar voice spoke. Robin shot her fist once more and it fell across the room. She swiftly turned around and saw Clint standing there leaning up against the wall.

"what do ya need?" she asked coldly. Clint sighed in defeat, in truth he was scared of loosing her because if he got cought by what ever this was he wouldn't be there to protect her in the long hall. He thought if he could break it off he would be protecting her and I would be easier if something happened.
He still didn't say anything as he was lost for words.

Robin sighed and started to walk past. "s-stop!" Clint begged making her stop but she still had her back to him.
"im sorry please don't go away. Please" he pleaded as he felt his heart sink.

Robin turned around and saw a single tear leave his icey blue eyes. "no one has ever stuck with me for so long before" he slowly walked closer to her as she trembled and her lips quivered.
"and when I look at you I can feel it. And when I look at you I'm.. I'm home" he placed his palms on both sides of her face. "please, I don't want that to go away"

Tears streamed down Robin's cheeks as she placed her hands on his wrists and carefully removed his hands and walked out of the room again leaving him. He quickly fallowed her and wrapped his arms around her pulling her back to his chest hugging her as he rested his forehead on her shoulder.
"I can't loose you, not now" he let out a sob and held her closer.

"damn it baby I love and I need you" he said turning her around and cupped her cheek. "I'm sorry but this is my promise to you: I will fight with everything I have and I'll protect you till I die"

Robin let out a shaky breath then wrapped her arms around his neck hugging him tight.