Love Hurts.

Robin told Tony everything. His blood boiling he raced down the hallway as his suit came flying to him and covering his hands and arms.

He blasted Clint's door down and shoved him to the wall by his neck.

"aww is stark angry?" he asked in a baby voice and this tony noticed something about his eyes. His eyes wore pitch black.

"so you going to kick my ass or something?" he asked Sarcastically

"where's Barton? The really one? " Tony barked.

"oh he's not hear. Please leave a message after the beep" he rolled his glossy black eyes.

"so what the smoke was minded control and you jumped in when the time was right?" Tony asked.

"another why  boss is trying to get your little bitch" Tony's grip tightened as the Clint chuckled loud.

"Tony stop! Please" Robin shouted as she ran into the Hulk size hole in the door way.

"yeah Tony stop!" Clint said in a high pitched voice mimicking a woman.

"rob it's not Clint they brain washed him with the black smoke that had him" Tony explained "what ever he told you was not true"

Robin got closer but Tony stopped her. "stay away Rob he's dangerous right now and with your powers out of control your helping either one of you"

Robin looked at Clint. It wasn't her goofy, stone could but fun loving man she fell in love with. His eyes black and he had a Sarcastic look of annoyance on his face and he had his arms crossed under Tony's arm where he was holding him up.

"get Natasha and go to your brother and Steve now" Tony shouted.

She was about to leave but she heard sobbing.
"robbie please, please don't let them hurt me it me baby.. I need your help" it sounded like him and his blue eyes were back he had tears as he placed his hands on Tony's arm due to still being held by the throat.

"it's me sweetheart. I need you" he held out one of his arms and pleaded.

"he's messing with your mind Rob, it not Clint" Tony said as Robin pulled Tony's grip off of his neck.

"you really are weak" Clint's eyes blinked back to black and he chuckled.

"run Robin!" Tony shouted and she raced for the door and rand down the hallway.