⚠️Pour Some Sugar On Me⚠️

⚠️A friendly warning :this is a smut chapter so if you aren't comfortable reading that type of thing Please just skip it. Again please just skip it if you don't like reading this type of stuff⚠️

He effortlessly picked me up and went to the elevator. He set me down so he could press the correct buttons to get to our room. He turned on me again with his hands on my shoulders and slowly backed me up against the wall as the elevator started move upwards. His strong arms had me caged in, his palms flat on the wall on either side of me head. He tilted his head to the side moving closer to mine his eyes staring at me like I was his pray.
I gently rested my hands on his chest and slid them up to his neck, then up to his hair. Threading my fingers through it, I gave him a sweet kiss. Then pulling back I looked up in to his icey eyes.
"are you sure you want this baby?"

I moaned as I felt his hands slide down my sides then behind me resting his hands on my butt "yes Clint I need you"

"okay" he whispered, giving me his classic smirk and pecking my lips one more time before the elevator doors opened. He gently squeezed my butt then lifting me up again and I quickly wrapped my legs around his torso. He quickly slammed his lips on mine. I moaned and smirked into the kiss then pulled away moving away from the elevator and quickly down the hall to our room. Clint quickly pushed the door down with force and set me down then backing me into the room.
He gently pushed me up against the door slamming it shut with our bodies. He moved his palms flat up against the wall on either side of my shoulders caging me in again.
"Sweetheart, you have no idea how long I've wanted this. Wanted you. I want to be gentle with you, angel. I don't wanna hurt you." his eyes softened and stared intently then moved one of his hands to my cheek rubbing it gently.

He was honestly scared of hurting me.
"you won't hurt me hawk" I kissed him softly and pulled back with a smirk on my face "and don't be gentle. I need this just as badly as you. Plus, a few bruises are fun reminders of the night before." I admitted, feeling the heat of blush creeping across my cheeks after I said that.
I trailed my fingers up to his tie and tugged him down to my level giving a heated kiss. His hands fell to my waist and griped me tightly then pulled me away from the door backing up towards our bed.
My hands quickly fiddled with his tie ripping it of his neck then stared at the buttons of his dress shirt with the same determination. The shirt went slack of his shoulders as I ran my fingers up his toned chest. He let out an animal like growl before ripping off the rest of his shirt.
"I love you so much" he sighed before I felt his lips attack my neck hungrily. I let out an breathless moan as he started to bit and lick on my sweet spot.

his hands snake around my back. His curled at the him of my dress then the sound of fabric ripping filled the room. That only turned me on more. I clinched onto his shoulders as the shredded dress fell to the ground leaving me in just my purple laced panties and bra.

"your so beautiful" he whimpers in my ear and Moving me slowly towards the bed. He picks me up just before we reach the bed and he gently laid me down with him hovering above me.

I feel his hands run down my body then stop at the him of my panties. His fingers curl at the him and pulls them down then throws them in a unknown corner of the room.
His head dips and kisses at the marks he's all ready made. My arms wrap around his neck and I feel his hands grip my wist and lift me off the bed. His hands snake to my back and quickly unhooks my bra. The straps went slack and he pulled it off the rest of the way dropping it onto the floor.
His hands set flat on the bed and he lifts him self up staring at the view. I suddenly feel self conscious about all the scars that were now exposed to him. I try to hide myself with the sheets and my arms.
He slowly shook his head and uncovered me. "your so beautiful, Please don't hide from me" he places a loving kiss on my forehead.

He leans his head down pecks my lips then my jawline.
He kisses down my throat down to my breast latching his lips around it sucking my nipple into his mouth. My hands trail up and down his skin, running my fingertips up his back at a feather touch before digging them into his firm biceps.

quickly and moves back down the bed to my dripping core. he stalks down and placing slow deep kisses up the insides of my legs. When he reaches my inner thigh he's pulling my soft flesh into his mouth and sucking on it hard enough to leave small bruises. I squeezed my eyes shut and lout out a loud moan not caring who Heard us.
He nuzzles at me pussy and I spread wider for him. I feel his tongue flatten and swipe up my folds before placing a large open mouth kiss over them. I scream his name and latch my fingers that n his hair. His tongue swirls around, tasting everything it can reach and he pulls back sucking my clit into his mouth.

My hips buck up at the feeling. "Clint!" I moaned. He smirks up at me and rolls his tongue over mu clit.

I arch my back tilting my hips up to his face. I feel His fingers tease at my entrance before he thrusts them into me. "Holy shit, clint! " I gasp clenching around his digits. He finds my g-spot almost instantly like he's targeted onto me and when his fingers push against it he curls them like he's beckoning someone to him.

"please Clint, I need you inside of me" I moaned out.

With that, I feel him slowly push inside of me. We both moaned loudly before I pulled him down for a kiss.
His tongue traced my lips as his hips found a rough pace that kept me whimpering and moaning for him. I opened my mouth and let his tongue explore while my hands were tangled in his hair.
He made me a moaning mess as he continued to slam in to me. I wrap legs around his waist pushing him deeper inside of me the new angle causing me to scream out. His cock was stretching me so good it almost hurt but it felt so good.
"Clint, please harder" I moan out digging my nails into his shoulders. I feel him pull out then Slam back in.
He slammed his hips against mine faster.
The bed began to creak and slam into the wall as he began slamming into me. We both were so lost in the moment that we didn't care to try and be quieter. He reached a hand down and rubbed my sensitive nub causing me to moan his name out louder than before.

"Clint I'm gonna cum" I moaned out.

"That's it, baby Cum" he encouraged. His words sent me over the edge, screaming his name. He gave a few more hard thrusts, making the bed hit the wall a little bit harder than before. feeling my walls Clinch around his cock. Thrusting faster and then he stilled on top of me, groaning out my name and pumping his seed deep inside me.
He kissed my forehead tenderly then gently pulled out and lied down beside me on the bed, pulling me to cuddle in to his side with his arms wrapped around me tightly.
"I love you Robin" he whispers running his fingers through the purple tips of my hair.
"I love you too hawk"