Shatter Sight

Robin zoomed down the dark high way as her ears filled with loud crashes as she got closer. When she got there she saw a small building about to collapse and piles of smoke and fire.

When she ran in there she saw black smoke and ooze surrounding the team. The smoke and ooze pining them to the walls and floor.

"now where is she?!" the man shouted it was the same man the kidnapped and tortured her, Bruce, and Clint. He shouted again as a cloud of smoke held Clint up in the air cutting off his oxygen.

"hay Ass-butt!" Robin shouted as both of her arms busted into flames. She lunched a fire ball at the cloud releasing Clint.

"God damn it Robin" Clint shouted and landed on his feet.

"how about thank you" she growled and tossed him his bow.

She lunched more fire and energy releasing the other's. When she was about to resales her brother from the black grip. A bullet was sent flying towards her. She closed her eyes ready for the impact but didn't fell anything she turned around and saw it went flying through Clint's arm and he shielded her.

"Clint!" she turn to him holding his face in her hands but they immediately fell to her sides as she felt another bullet sting her arm. As she felt it she lost all control. Her eyes shined blue and her hands smoked and her body flashed blue.
an orb of energy blasted off her body and filling the hole room making everyone and thing fly back.

Bruce broke free and raced to Clint
"get robbin him now"

Clint nodded and grabbed her arm, tugging her out.

"I-"she started.

" I what? Let me guess you had things under control. News flashes you put everyone including your brother in jeopardy " he snapped as he started her bike up and they raced off.

When they got home Clint bulldozed the door down and raced for the training room trying to get away before he did something he would regret.

" Clint wait..please "she cried and pushed open the door he slammed behind him." Clint please listen to me"

He whipped his boy towards her and had fire in his eyes "what?" he said as comely  as he could but his blood was boiling.

"I'm sorry hawk" she crooked as tears pricked her eyes.

"I don't want to hear that right now" he turned his back to her and started to walk off.

"quit being a coward and face me or you scared I might 'lose control' she sarcastically said.

He swiftly turned around and his chest moved up and down rapidly as he was slowly losing his temper.

" I'm the coward? "he pointed his finger to him and scoffed.

" speak for your self because your the bigger coward because your so scared I bet you didn't even put up a fight with Furry to come, you heard they had Bruce and you came flying here like a bat out of hell and your so afraid of being alone but yet you won't even believe me when I'm trying to protect you! " he shouted moving closer to her as she took huge steps back in till her back hit the wall.
" I don't need protection and I sure as hell don't need to stand by because you don't think I'm strong enough to take care of myself. Do I don't need you! "she spat back.

" I know your too weak to take care of your self because you were willing to die for this team. You never thought about your safety and one day your going to get your self killed! And you just stand by and take the hits just like you did with your father!" he growled. The father hurt. He know what that meant to her and he left a scar on her.

"and why dose it matter! "

Clint looked down and his shoulders tensed.
" it matters because you have a brother and a family that don't want to lose you!" he shouted and  punched the wall behind my head making a hole as I jumped and my heart pounded.
"and you've been scared all your life. And you can't even trust me" he sighed.

"then why are you here? Why did you go back in that fire?" she shouts.

"you know what.. I don't know let's just say it was for Bruce's and Tony's sake." she heard that and was crushed. His words came down like a tone of bricks. The man she trusted with her past, the man she love, who promised never to hurt her ... His words made her bulled the wall right back up.

He stepped back and stared to walk off but stopped.
"and maybe you should have stayed on the streets and found out that maybe Bruce ditched you for ten years for a reason and I can see now why he did" tears ran down her face and Clint's face immediately softened as he got back in the right State of mind.

"shit. Robin I don't mean any of that" he approached her with his arms opened but Robin pushed him away buy his chest.

Tears poured out of her eyes and she shoved past him "stay away from me Clint"

She ran down the hallway and immediately collided with Tony. She looked at him with puffy red eyes and he led her close to his chest rocking her back in fourth as she sobbed.