Do You Like Him?

(Robin's POV)
It was the morning after the party. It was a bit early and I was the only one up so I just went into the kitchen and sat on the bar stools that was by the counter.

     "are we going to talk about last night?" a voice asked.
I quickly looked up and saw Nat leaning up against the fridge.
"what do you mean?" I chuckled.
Nat rows an eyebrow and had a straight face. "really?"
She walked over on the other side of the counter and folded her arms on the counter. "you and Clint obviously had a heated moment last night"
   I looked down a sighed. "I didn't come here to fall in love let alone make out with Hawkeye"
Of course I was falling for Clint, maybe I'm just too afraid to admit. Then again I don't know how Clint feels. But his move last night gave me clue.
  "he likes you Robin" she started. "I'm his best friend and I've never seen him this happy. You just walking in the same room puts him in a good mood." she smiled.
"I guess I'm the same" I smirked.
Natasha stood up walked to the fridge.
"by the way how was it?" she asked with a devilish smile.
I titled my head to the side. "what? Kissing Clint?"
She shook her head and put all her focus on me. "it was amazing" I smiled.
"really!" she smiled and got closer so no one heard us if they walked in.
"he was great" I blushed.

    "who was great at what?"
We both shot our heads in the same direction and saw a half asleep Clint.
"nothing!" we both said at the same time. Natasha quickly stood up and lead in and whispered something in my ear "I'm getting out of hear, the sexual tension is thick between you two. Better fix it" she laughed and stared at the door but a quick chunked my plastic cup at her.
  She turned around and sat back down by me "on second thought Clint what are you up to today?"
"don't know" he said and sat a crossed from us and pulled out his phone. He quickly looked up and winked at me then looked back down at his phone.

"miss. Robin, Dr Banner and Mr. Stark would like your assistance in the lab" FRIDAY chirped.

I rolled my eyes and stood up "see you guys later" and I walked out to see was the two couldn't do on there own.

(Clint pov)

I watched Robin leave then I went back to my phone but something was stopping me. My mind was racing. Last night was great. I think I'm falling in love.. But what if she doesn't fell the same. Then again she kissed back and she's letting me take her out tomorrow.
"clint?" she asked.
I looked up and looked at Nat.
"what?"
"you okay?" she asked.
"I'm actually great" I smirked. "if I tell you something will you keep your mouth shut?"
She playfully put her hand on her heart and sighed. "what do you take me for Barton?"
I rolled my eyes. Yes I could trust her but the bond her and Robin are growing she just might tell her.
"do you like Robin?" she asked out of the blew.
"do you like Bruce?" I snapped back. Gotcha I thought.
She looked down and blushed. But she wasn't to fazed by it.
"asked you first" she challenged.
I put my hands on my face and sighed.
"yes I like her! Hell I might love her." shouted. "I love her eyes, her personality, her hair, her, her everything! Every time I see her I go soft"
"feel better?" she asked after my rant.
"I'm taking her out tomorrow" I said quietly.
She smiled then leaped off her set then moved by me.
"what are you taking her?"
I sighed and pulled up a page on my phone.
"there's this drive in movie theater that's showing the original Friday the 13th and the shining, and she told me how much she loves horror movies so I'm going to take her there."
Nat looked amused.
"cool, she'll like that" she padded my shoulder then left me alone.