Her Power

HYDRA Base

Clint woke up and the pain of a thousand knives stabbed this body. Blood trickled down his face and arms.
  His breath caught in this throat and he felt his arms restrained behind him and his legs numb.

His eyes were heavy and his vision blurry. He was about loses all consciousness in till he heard  the locks of the metal door click then the door creaked open. He looked up and saw another guard walk in. Clint's vision only saw and blurry silhouette holding and a shape that looked like a body.
    The body was thrown in and the smack of skin hitting the concrete was heard.
"Clint?"
Clint looked up and his eyes twitched.
"who are you?" Clint said in a scratchy voice.
"Clint, it's Bruce" he said. Bruce wasn't as bad as Clint but he was beaten to the point the Hulk was to scared to come out.
"Bruce? What happened?" his voice cracked and he attempted to move again but couldn't.

The slamming of the metal door was heard again and two guys walked in. One was tall and had scars all over his face. The other looked like a scientist with black glasses.
" what do you want from us?" Bruce asked quietly. The two didn't respond the just hooked up some wires that looked like they were once jumper cables for a car. But one end had a pad with twelve needles on each. The scar face had pushed in the needles in to Clint's arm's the pad gripped to his his arm  firmly.
"start it up" he said to the other. He did and an electric pain punctured his hole body.
"stop!" Bruce shouted as he watched his friend get electrocuted about a dozen times.
"if you bring her to me I'll let you go" he shouted in Clint's face.
"no" the guy looked over to Bruce and approached him.
"well maybe you'll be smart and answer the question" he bent down in front of Bruce were he was sitting. "you see my plan was to use you guys as bate. Because I knew as soon as your sister found out we had her little boy toy and brother she would come crashing through" he quickly stood up. And walked back to Clint "she won't come. Torture me all you want but you'll never lay one hand on her" Clint snapped as blood dripped from his lip.
"oh she'll come because your here" he pointed at him and the pulled up a file up in front of the two. "she wants to be your hero.. Both of you" the file lit up the room and showed files of Robin and Bruce's power and study on Gamma.
"if you need someone with Gamma take me. Take me you son of bitch!" Bruce shouted but more of hulks voice came out of his mouth.
"you see Robin is more powerful than you all give her credit for. If I can harness her power out of her system and blood stream I can use that in our weapons"
"you can't just take the gamma out" Bruce sighs.
"then she'll be our little puppet" Clint  jolted back and started thrashing in the straps that were restraining him. "you son of bitch!" he growled but he was shocked again by the needles that were engraved in his arms. "trust me Hawkeye, she'll come and when she dose she'll be mine" he leaned down in Clint face then smashed his fist in his face.