Beat The Hawk

"carry on my wayward son, there  will be piece when you are done. Lay your weary head to rest don't you cry no more" (carry on my wayward son, Kansas)

Robin and Tony were working on tracking the tesseract. The two had grown close even though their personalities were completely different they admitted they became best friends in the little time they've spent together.
"so Robin" tony started as her transported a file to her screen.
"so Tony" she said back.
"you've been here for about a week.. Do you like anyone?" he asked.
"like a crush?" she asked.
"sure" he smirked and handed her a screwdriver.
"why should I tell you?" she grind.
"look you can trust me" he assured her.
Robin blushed. "I think Clint is cute but I don't like him like that"
"my lips are sealed birdie" he said patting her shoulder.

"Miss. Robin, Mr. Barton is waiting for you in the training facility"  Friday said.
"speak of the devil" Tony mumbled to him self.
"okay thanks Friday" Robin said and closed her file and gave it to Tony.
"by tones" she said and jogged out the lab and went to her room to change.
She opened the door of her room and her dog perked from her bed with his ears standing up.
"hello Jason"
Robin striped from her usual horror t-shirt and ripped jeans and put on a black guns n' roses tank top and dark blue Gym shorts, along with fingerless black gloves and red converse.
She tied her purple hair in a ponytail and jogged to the training room.
  Robin met up with Clint on a training mat. She had to admit the conversation with Tony made her think but when she saw Clint her confidence went down the drain.
Her eyes got caught on his lean body and muscular arms. Every muscle was bleeding through his black t-shirt. She blushed as he came closer to her.
"see anything you like" he asked in a cocky vice that snapped her back to reality.
"you wish" she scoffed. Clint had no room to talk because these past days he would check her out and nat called him out on it one day.
"okay since this is the second training session we'll start with sparing and hand-to-hand combat" this wasn't new to her but they were starting it to day because the first was crossbow practice.

  They got on the mats and opposite sides of each other.
"okay I'll go easy on you. Just give me your best shot" he said getting into a position.
"hay. Don't go easy on me hawk" she stated.
"okay what if I just don't want to hurt you" he said. She rolled her eyes but on the inside she was screaming.
"on three" he said.
He counted and Robin leaped on Clint putting him In a head lock he hit his back up against her chest and pulled him self out of her tiny arms. He quietly turned around and ran to her and swung at her with his fist she ducked and he missed she swung at him hitting his jaw. And then swiping her legs under his pulling his feet from under him. He fell to the ground and robin followed and pined him to the ground with her sitting on his waist and she had pined his arms above his head with her hands on his wrists.
"I win bird brain" she smiled.
He chuckled and gave her a devils smirk.
"I let you win sweetheart" he smiled and immediately pulled his arms out of her grasp and grabbed her waist and rolled them over and he pined her arms on either side of her head and he sat on his knees with her legs in between them.
"i win" he chuckles and Robin began to try to wiggle out of his grasp but couldn't pull free.
His face came closer to hers and they were only inches apart.
"give up?"
"never" she playfully hissed. And got out of his grasp and put her hands on his chest and pushed him to his back. She quickly did a barrel roll the opposite direction and stood up. She walked over to Clint and she he stood up Robin put her foot on his chest and pushed him down on the mat.
She smirked and tilted her head to the side and waited for his response.
"I tap out. You win sweetheart" he said and he laid there with his hand on her foot but she pulled it off and held out her hand to him. He smiled and grabbed it so she could pull him up.
They both walked over the the bench where their things were. She sat down and tossed Clint a water bottle. "thanks" he said after he caught it with one hand. He sat down next to her and chugged to water down.
"you did good today" he smiled and put his hand on her bare leg but he immediately pulled away after he realized what he did.
"thanks Clint" she blushed.
"you know you are really fun to hang out with" he smirked
Robin blushed again and this time Clint saw. He knew he made her nervous but in a good way. He wanted to ask her out but the words stayed in his mouth.
"I'm going to get changed and take a shower" she said and stood up.
"by Hawkeye" she smiled and ruffled his slightly wet hair. He watched her leave and sighed.