Let's Play A Game

⚠️Quick disclaimer this chapter and the next couple gets mature. This one not really but the next couple will⚠️

The group all wanted to gathered around in the lounge area. Some sober and some close to being drunk. I personally don't like drinking so I was fine, so was my brother, Steve, and Clint.

It was just us when we got there and We waited for the others and the name of the childish game Tony wanted us to play. In the corner on my eye I saw Clint fidget beside me till he was on his but on the floor with one leg stretched out on the ground and the other bent and is knee up. He smirked at me and padded his thigh gesturing for me to sit in his lap. I playfully rolled my eyes and sat in between his legs with my back leaning on his chest. As I moved around a little bit actually brushing my butt on his crotch. He quietly groaned as his forehead landed on my shoulder.
"Angle, don't I already can't take it, I need you" he pleaded. His arms snaked around my waist holding me tighter as I felt harden under me. I smirked to myself at how well I was teasing him with out even doing much. I rest my hand on his thing and ran my nails up it than in the inside stopping just by his hardened crotch. He groaned and
I felt his hot breath on my neck fallowed by a couple of licks and bites my neck.

"please baby" he moaned through his teeth as I slightly grinded on him. His hands moved to my waist gripping it and started to suck on my sweet spot on my neck but he quickly stopped as the other's started to migrate to the spot on the floor where we where.

"you good Clint?" Natasha's voice asked from behind him making come back from his thoughts.

"never better" he said breathless. I smirked up at her and she sent one back as she sat down next to us.

"all right avengers I thought it would be fun to play spin the bottle" Tony slurred. He was almost drunk but he was still in the right State of mind. The others ground and Bruce fell backwards on his back on the other side of nat. "fuck me." Bruce exclaimed. I looked over at my brother shocked at his mouth and action. He's been hanging around Tony too long.

"nope that's Nat's job" Tony smirked. "God kill me now!" Bruce hissed after his best fried.
Nat looked over to me and gave clint you'll thank me later look Nat looked back at Tony "hay stark I've gotta better idea"

"what?" he asked.
"truth or dare" Tony smirked and nodded in agreement.

"that was easier than I thought" nat chuckled.

"what are you planning?" I asked her.
She shrugged her shoulders and said you'll see.

(A/N) I had a thought. Do you guys have a ship name for Robin and Clint?

Robin Banner - Nightshade

Clint Barton - Hawkeye