Peace In Our Time

Robin laid on the bed and her eyes were locked on the ceiling watching Nat's ceiling fan spin around and around. The silence between them wasn't awkward, it was comfortable. Robin let out a sigh. And stood up.
"what's the mater?" Nat looked over to her.
"I don't know" Nat sighed and nodded.
"you ready for the party tonight?"
Robin stood up and walked over to the black beanbag that was in the corner of the room.
"I don't know" Robin response. She looks up as a knock on the door was heard.
"enter!" Nat shouts and Clint walks in.
"hay girls" he smiled and closed the door.
"what's up?" Robin questioned and sat on Nat's bed.
Clint shrugged and jumped on the bed making Robin bounce a little.
"bored" he lays down and his head lays off the bed and  dangles up side down on the side of the bed.
"what are you going to wear at the party?" Nat looks at Robin.
"bold of you to assume I'm going" Robin teased. "I don't know probably a pair of shorts and a
T-shirt."
Nat looks and her and shakes her head. "alright were going to your closet." nat grabbed her arm and pulled her out of her room
"what about me?" Clint shouts and the door closes behind the two girls.

  Nat opened the doors of the dresser and starts digging.
"here" she throws a black dress

"okay" Robin rolled her eyes.
"I'm going to see what my brother is up to"
   Robin walked in to the lab and saw something smoking.
"what are you two doing?" she asked running in.
"um.. Stuff" Tony said as he fans the smoke away with one of his folders.
"what stuff" Robin pushed.
"um..its an experiment" Tony stutters.
"what happened to me being part of the Science Bro's?"
Bruce walked over a pulled up a file on his screen the pulled up a 3D image
"ultron?" she asked.
Tony nodded and closed the file.
"I thought it was a fantasy?" she questioned.
"it was but if we can harness this power and along with my iron Legion protocol" Tony explained.
"that's mad-sized if" Robin started.
"I want to apply this Ultron program. But JARVIS can't download a data schematic this dense." Tony said and pulled up another file. "we can only do it when we have the scepter here, that's three days, give me three days guys" he pleaded to the Banner siblings.
"look Tony I just have a feeling this will not turn out the way you want it. I honestly don't want part of it but I will help only if necessary" Robin explained "I'm sorry, your my best friend but there something about this that makes me nervous"
"it's okay Robbie" Tony shrugged his shoulders then looked at Bruce.
"okay fine"
"peace in our time" Tony said as he walked off.

Robin looked at her brother and sighs.
"Brucie I don't know about this"
Bruce looks down at her the takes off this glasses.
"Rob it will be fine" he gave her a reassuring smile.

"I'll continue to run variation on the interface, but you Should probably get ready for guests. I will notify you if there are new developments" JARVIS chirped at the three.

"Thanks JARVIS" Tony shouts.
Robin turned to her brother and Tony.
"I'm going to fined Nat and get ready for the party"
"see you there pipsqueak" Tony waved and chucked.