Getting Back To Normal (eddited)

(Robin's POV)
I woke up with the sun shining through my big windows and on my face. I let out a deep breath and felt Clint's  arm draped over my waist holding me to his chest. I carefully moved out of his arms and got dressed for the day.

I slowly made my way to the lab. I didn't know why I felt so much anxiety as I got closer. When I made it to the front doors I saw my brother and Tony through the huge glass windows. I took a deep breath and walked in quietly.
"good morning Robbie" Tony smiled.
"hay sis" Bruce said not looking up from his blueprints.

"what are you working on?" I  asked and walked up beside Tony looking at his screen.

"some new suits for everyone" he said.

"mind if I help?" I asked shyly.
Bruce looked up from his work station and walked up to the two.
"well of course we need your help" Tony smirked. "and if your nice you can have the job of doing Barton's and yours" Tony joked and nudged me  with his elbow. I just smirked and shook my head.

"haha very funny" she smiled.
"there's that smile" Bruce grinned. Robin looked at her brother and breathed Heavily letting her shoulders slump down.
"whats wrong?" he asked taking of his glasses. I just shook my head and  wrapped my arms around his torso and hiding my face in his chest hugged him. "nothing.. I'm just.. I don't know" i said shaking my head. "I'm fine Brucie" I assured him and walked over to her station pulling up my own screen.

"hay Robbie, you up for a party tonight?" Tony asked throwing his screwdriver to the side.
"sure sounds like fun.." I  smiled.

(time skip and back to 3rd pov)
It was going to be a while before the party so Robin silently made her way to her room.
"hay sweetheart" Clint greeted and sat up from her bed.
"hay" she smiled and walked up to him. "you going to the party tonight?" she asked and start to play with his hair.

"are you going?" he smirked. She shook her head yes and rolled her eyes.
"okay then I'm going" he said standing up from the bed and stripped out of his t-shirt. Robin cheeks and neck went red. She silently stared at his brod shoulders and ripped chest.
Clint turned around and smirked.

"what? See anything you like?" she rolled her eyes. "you wish Hotshot" he let out a low chuckle and walked over.
" be nice baby girl" he said in a husky voice and slowly pushed her down on her back on the the bed and he settled on top. He slowly started to leave soft kiss down her neck and down her collarbone.
"Clint" she grows and puts her hands on his shoulders. Which now she noticed how much bigger he looks compared her with out a shirt. She has always been small and he's always towered over her but dame he was hiding a lot of muscle under his t-shirts and leather jackets.
He start to kiss a little harder and nipped at her neck. "okay, come one hawk" she sighed and slowly pushed him off. "I have to do a few things in the lab before tonight" she smirks and ruffles his hair.

"oh come on, your going leave me hanging?" he asked. She turned around to face him and he stuck his bottom lip out and gave her puppy eyes. "not gonna work Barton" he started to wimpier like a puppy and Robin rolled her eyes and fought a smile that was tugging at the corner of her lips.

"just entertain your self in till then" she chuckles and throws a black and gray flannel at his face. He ground dramatically and through himself back on the bed. "fine" he stood up and slipped the flannel on.