Tony Stark

"just like a knight in shining armor from a long time ago" (Peter Ceter)

Robin had tossed and turned all night. Her mind was racing. She didn't really know what she was getting into. She really didn't want to be a hero. Mostly because she is scared to use her powers. She knows how powerful she is and she didn't want to get used to using them even know she can control them quite well.
The next day she stuffed her rock band and honor movie t-shirts in her duffel bag. She didn't own much but she packed what she could that also included: Copper's dog bowl, her old hard copy of the book It, and a stuffed dragon Bruce gave to her when she was only five. The toy was old but it was very valuable to her.

She sat on her makeshift bed and stared at the dragon before stuffing it in her bag. After she had all her things she slipped her black leather jacket and pulled the gray hood that was attached over her black cap that she wore every were.
She had her jacket wrapped around her. It was one size to big but to her is was her armor. She really didn't know why she called it that but she never left with out. And her black baseball cap was the Same. She tied her hair in a pony tail so when she wore the cap all you saw was the hair that was dyed purple.
After everything was packed She slung her bag over her shoulder and left the building with her dog following behind. She sat on the curb with Jason curled up in her lap with his head in her knee.
As she started to drift off the sleep a black Volvo pulled up in front of her. She looked up slightly and saw a tall, well built man with neatly styled brown hair. He looked like some one you could trust or either hate.
He walked up to me and smirked.
"you Robin Banner?"
Robin stood up with her dog still in her arms.
"umm...yeah" she smiled and shook his hand.
"I'm Tony . Pleasure to meet you" his smirk grew bigger. "come on Robin  I'm supposed to take you to your new home" she followed him to his car and threw the duffle bag and backpack in the back seat and Jason  up front with her.
The drive was silent. They both had to admit it was awkward. Tony looked to her a slightly
"what's your dog's name?"
Robin looked at her beagle and smiled "his name is Jasin.. Like from the Friday the 13th movies" he smiled.
"nice" he responded.
"I love movies horror "
Tony nodded.
"if you been on the streets how have you seen any of them? And how long have you been on the streets? " he asked.
"I'm a very good thief. I don't want to be but the point is..when I was about ten maybe eleven I was in a foster home and it wasn't very good so I would always run away and sneak into theaters and watch horror movies."
"how long have you been on the streets?" he asked again without realizing it.
"almost ten years.. Um me and Bruce were separated when I was 13 and he was 22 and I was in a bad foster home and I ran away and been on the road even since"
Tony. looks at her with hurt.
"I'm sorry. Did they hit you? If you don't mind me asking"
Robin looked down and just nodded yes. Tony felt bad. No he felt awful. Even though he just met her he felt close to her like he could talk to her and he would be there for her when she needed it.
The car stopped in front of a tall building with a big 'A' on it. Tony pulled the key out of the ignition then sat back in the seat.
"if you ever need to talk I'm here" he told her.
"thanks Tony " Robin  smiled and they both got out of the car and grabbed he two bags. Tony took one and Robin took her dog and duffel bag.