Trouble In Paradise

"bruce let's talk about this" I said walking into his room. He was pacing back and forth trying to control his breathing. "the fact that she doesn't trust me hurts the most"

"she trusts you, she's just scared, hell she didn't even expect to have a kid"

"why are you on her side?" he quickly asked and sat down in his bed. "I'm not on anyone's side" I corrected.

"I don't need relationships advice from someone who has it all figured out" he snapped but his eyes showed he immediately regretted it.

"my relationship is far from perfect and at least Hydra and who ever else hasn't tried to rip you two apart" i snapped back. He stood up and opened his mouth but I talked over him.

"just stay here and take a breather and get your act together before you decide to find out what wrong with your daughter" I said and walked out before he could say anything.

I was bothered by the way he was acting and He never did act like this. I just hoped Natasha was okay.

I walked silently to my room and closed the door hoping Clint was there. I smiled softly seeing him laying on the bed. "well good news is Natasha has calmed down the bad news is she refuses to talk to him and she doesn't want Rebecca in the lab what's so ever"

"I told Bruce to say in his room in till he calmed down" I said crawling into bed and snuggled up to clint. "never thought they would be the couple that fight all the time"

"well they are poler opposites" Clint said. "but sometimes that makes the best kinda relationship"

I was about to add to that but Friday's call alarm went off. Clint sighed. "Friday answer call"

"agent barton I thought I told you we would handle the Robin situation" nick Furry's voiced boomed. I sat up from Clint's chest and raised an eyebrow.

"and I told you I wasn't waiting around for you and your boy bands to come up with a plain. She's safe and sound at home with out your help" Clint said.

"well I guess since you decided to go against oders you have a undercover mission with nightshade-"

"Imma gonna stop you right there" Clint said cutting him off. "she's just now fully recovering so she doesn't need to be sent out on a mission"

"I won't say it again Barton, I'll send you two the information" Nick hung up before Clint could argue anymore.

"fuck you pirate" he mumbled. I laughed at the nickname and rested my head back in his chest. "at least it'll get us out of the house" Clint sighed and only nodded.