Arrows

"so don't run, don't hide, it will be alright you'll see trust me I'll be there watching over you. Just take a look through my eyes" (look through my eyes, brother bear)

The red head led Robin out of the lab and down the hallway. As they walked Robin fell behind and put her hood up. She walked slowly behind Natasha and Robin had Her dog right behind.
Silence consumed them. These to were no different from one another but it felt awkward, they both would easily form a friendship but Robin chose to keep quiet.
"you okay?" she asked.
Robin looked up and nodded.
"yeah..nervous I guess"
Nat stopped and put her arm on Robin's shoulder. "hay don't be it will be okay" she smiled And Robin returned it.
"who is training me?" Robin asked changing the subject.
"his name it Clint" nat response as they walk in a huge room.
The room had different equipment. The room was loud. Sounds of music and gun fire. Nat took Robin's wrist and led her to an area that had targets and other safety mechanisms. Robin looked up and saw the man there training with a bow. He was tall with muscular arms and chest. His eyes were this icey blue and his hair was spiked in different directions and was colored a light brown. Robin had saw him and blushed. She has never done that and didn't know what was going on. Her heart beated faster as he turned around and their eyes met. He smirked at her and she quickly looked down in defeat.
"Robin this is Clint" Nat's voice said snapping her back to reality. Clint looked down at her. He towered over her. With her being only 5 foot and 95 pounds. Him being a foot taller than her maybe more. She would have to crane her head up and Clint having to look straight down.
"hay Clint" she whispers.
Clint looked down at her and he easily got lost in her eyes. He quickly feel in love with her eyes. He noticed one brown and one a bright gold. He smiled softy and clears his throat.
"hay Robin" he smirked and held out his hand. Robin put her hand in his and as cliche as it sounded Clint felt a spark and wondered if she felt something too.
Clint pulled his hand away and decided to change the subject.
"okay um. Your brother and stark designed a crossbow for you and I'm supposed to train you" he said and then walked over to a box. He nelt down and pulled out a purple and black crossbow.
"let's see what you got first" he said handing the weapon to the girl.
Robin walked in front of one of the targets and positioned her body. She held the weapon out and pulled the trigger. The arrow zoomed out and hit the target right on the dot. Robin didn't wait for a response and she quickly loaded it again and launched it. The second arrow flew a little bit faster but this time the arrow's impact ran into the first one and splitting it down the middle and through it.
Clint didn't realize it at first because his eyes were on her. He didn't know what was going on but his heart was beating fast and he felt something for the girl. Robin turned around and waited for the verdict. She saw Clint staring at her or into outer space. She sat her weapon down and crossed her arms. Nat cough on and cleared her throat. He didn't respond so Nat kicked him In the shin. As her boot made contact he flinched. "oh fuck Nat" he looked down and pulled his leg up clenching his leg. He looked down and then looked at the target. "holy shit" he said smirking at her work. "nice job" Robin looked down and blushed.
"let's see what you can do to a punching bag" nat said as she hung one up.
Robin walked over to it and stared at it for a bit.
"just give it your best-" Clint started but was cut off by the bag being flung a crossed the room. The bag hit the wall and all the sand oozed out of it.
"how! She so tine" Clint shouted and put his hands on his head.
"your bad ass" Nat smiled.
"agreed" Clint whispers to nat.
Nat put her arm on Robin's shoulder. "training is tomorrow" Clint said as the two girls walked out.
"what is she doing to me" Clint said to himself as he pulled out his arrows out of the target.