Secrets

The team sat in the conference room. They all, aside from Robin all sat around the long table as Tony pulled up hydra files.

"so we're just going to keep this from her?" Steve sighed concerned and remembering the fight her and Clint had about the same thing.

"it's for her safety.. I'm surprised your arguing" Sam commented

"her powers are spiraling out of control right now she's safer if she stays out of it" Bruce sighed knowing he would regret lying to his sister

"well this is Clint's idea" Tony pointed out.

"her safety is my only concern right now she can hate me all she wants" Clint barked as he pulled up more files.

"when are we leaving?" Natasha sighed.

"we-
" tonight"Clint cut Toby off and stormed out of the conference room. Nat sighed and ran after him.

"hay what's with you? Huh?" she shouted grabbing his arm.

"nothing" he said ripping his arm out of her grip.

"you better tell me now Barton"

"I CAN'T RISK LOSING HER! I LOVE HER TO MUCH FOR THOSE SONS OF BITCHIES TO TOUCH HER"

"Clint if you keep lying you are going to lose her and it will be your fault and you'll be the one to hurt her" she sated and walked off.

The others had packed up their weapons and other supplies on the jet and was about to head out.

Bruce was walking down the hall when he was stopped
"hay bro were ya going?"

"no where important"

"I know your laying to me and I'm not going to push for the right answer" Bruce looked down up set. He would never hurt her and he felt he was close at doing so. "I just thought maybe since me and  boyfriend had out break I would find, you know what never mind" she walked past her brother and walked down the hall to her room and slammed the door.

She laid on her bed and waited until she heard the jet take off. When she did she raced down the the conference room and pulled up the addresses for where they were all going.