Paint It Black

"I see a red door and I want it paint it black, no colors anymore I want them to turn black" (rolling stones, paint it black)

Tony and Robin  both walked into the compound and she just looked around. She saw a couple of people move around but non of them saw her, but she wasn't complaining.
"welcome back Mr. Start" a voice called out that made Robin  jump and slightly hide behind Tony. Tony chuckled. "it just Friday" he explained and she just nodded and pulled her hood back over her head.
"let's show you your room." Tony said and lead her to the elevator.
The building was glossy and modern. She looked out the window as the box went up higher and higher.
She signed when she heard the ding and walked out with Tony .
They walked down a hallway with many doors with gold plaits on them. She couldn't make them out. He stopped suddenly and Robin  bummed into his back. "sorry" she said.
"it's all good" he smiled and then pointed and the plait on one of the door. The plait read Robin Banner. She smiled at the him and opened the door.
The bedroom was beautiful.
"Bruce designed it for you and didn't let anyone help. He said he knew you like the back of his hand" Tony told her.
The room was black and white. The bed was big and had a comfort that laid over it. The comfort had black and with strips and had plain black pillows added to it and on the foot of the bed was a red fluffy blanket. The bed was quite big for a girl her size but it was perfect.

above the bed was a move poster from her favorite move which was Friday the 13th part 6 Jason lives

she turned to her right and saw a wall that was just a glass window and up against it was a black desk with a new lab top

   And at the foot of the desk was a black fluffy rug that sat in between the bed and near the legs of the desk.
   She put her duffle bag on her new bed and walked around Tony to the left part of her room. The wall was a light black almost gray. Up against it was black dresser. And on the floor by it was a red and black dog bed that had a new tennis ball and a blue metal bowl.
She took a set on her bed and looked forward and saw a gray entertainment center and above it was a huge flat scree. And on the corner on the entertainment center was a black fluffy chair.
"what do you think?" Tony's voice said snapping her back to reality.
"it's perfect" Robin  smiled. "can I see my brother now?"
"come on he's in the lab" Tony smiled and he led Robin  down the hall with Jason fallowing behind her with his tail waging.