I'm Gonna Live Forever

Nat and Robin rushed Clint to the medical wing and Tony and Bruce headed to the lab.

  "how he doing?" Bruce asked as he  watched his sister comfort Clint as he laid on the medical bed.
"oh, unfortunately, he's still Barton" Tony teased.
"that's terrible"
"he's fine. He's thirsty" Tony said.

  "you sure he's going to be alright?" Robin asked as she ran her fingers through his hair to comfort him.
"pretending to need this guy really brings the team together" Nat teases.
"there's no possibility of deterioration. The nano-molecular functionality is instantaneous. His cells don't know they're bonding with simulacrum." Dr. Cho explains.
"she's creating tissue" Bruce explained.
"if you brought him in to my lab, the regeneration cradle could do this in twenty minutes."
Tony came in with a try of drinks and sighed. "oh he's flat lining. Call it."
"No, no, no. I'm going to live forever. I'm gonna be made of plastic" Clint sighed and looked up at Robin.
"you'll be made of you Clint" Robin sighed and put the palm of her hand on his forehead.
"she's right Mr. Barton, your made of you. Your own girlfriend won't be able to tell the difference" Dr. Cho smiled.
"well I don't have a girlfriend" Clint said looking at Robin then at Nat.
"well that I can't fix." Dr. Cho said rolling her eyes.
"this is the next thing, Tony. Your clunky metal suits are going to be left in the dust."
"well, that is exactly the plan. And Helen, I expect to see you at the party on Saturday" Tony smirked.
"unlike you, I don't have a lot of time for parties" Dr. Cho sighed. She then hesitates for a minute and looks down while talking. "will Thor be there?" she asked a little embarrassed.

After Clint was all healed. He sat up  from the bed all back to normal.
"I'm going to take him to his room to rest" Robin said as she left the lab with Clint behind.
  "your bleeding" Clint exclaimed as the made it to his room.
Robin looked down and saw her shoulder was bleeding through her t-shirt. "I'm fine.. You need to rest hotshot"
"I just spent forty minutes on a hospital bed with God knows what, you can let me stitch you up" he opens his room and let robin in.
  "set on me desk"
Robin sighs and hoped on the table and Clint came over with his first aid kit.
Clint sighed and rolled up her sleeve.
"when did you get hit?" Clint asked with concern.
"I don't know" she hisses and bolted her eyes closed as he cleaned her solder.
"why didn't you get fixed up?"
"I was more worried about you.. And you needed it more" she explained as she looked down.
"sorry Robbie"
"I'm fine. It didn't hurt that bad." Robin mocked him from when he was in the jet.
He chuckled and wrapped up her solder. "don't do that to me"
"why?" she asked.
"because I don't want you hurting"
He said as he put away the medical stuff.
"I feel protective of you" he sighed.
Robin got up and stood in front of him. She looked up at him then wrapped her arms around Clint and his her face in his chest.
"thank Hawk" she laughed.
"your welcome" Clint leans down a bit and rest his head on top of hers.