He Is Not One Of Us

Robin raced down the hallway and down the bottom floor. She looked past her shoulders just for a moment and she slammed in to a rock hard chest.

She looked up and saw Clint with his black eyes.

"I'm not going to fight you" she stuttered and backed away.

Clint chucked and moved towards her like a predator watching his pray. He swiftly through his fist towards her face and she quietly ducked and swiped her legs under his knocking him down. He jumped back to his feet and grabbed her shoulders, shoving her to the ground. She struggled in his grip but managed to kick him in his private arie making him claps next to her she got up and started to run but Clint wrapped his arm are her neck from behind.

She slammed her head back and he let go but swiftly grabbed her neck and lifting her off the ground.

"we're in this together Clint and I W-won't stop in t-till your back" she struggled to speak as he tightened his grip.

"I love you" Clint's grip tightened even more but his eyes flickered black to this blue eyes and back to black.

"Robin help me" he whimpers as he tries to fight what ever was inside of him and controlling him. He  then gets pushed by a metal fist  then Flies across the room hitting his head on the wall and knocking him out.

Robin fell to the ground coughing and wheezing. She gently placed her hand in her throat as Tony slowly picked her up off the ground and hugged her gently.