Going Back

Clint watched Robin being pulled away. He tried to go after her but Steve and nat were holding him back. He struggled in their grip and tears trickled in the corners of his eyes.
When they got Clint on the jet he crumbled to the ground. They were all broken but Clint was trying to hard to stay strong and it made it worse.

     Bruce was the same way but mostly he was motionless. He watched his little sister, his best friend being dragged away.
  They all got the tower. Dragging their feet. Steve through his shield and it landed on the floor with a clink.
   "I'm going after her" Clint stomped past the team with his bow gripped in his hand.
"Clint let's talk about this first, your hurt" Nat sighed and grabbed his shoulder.
"she put her life on us!" he shouted. "she shouldn't be their, It should be me!"
Bruce went stiff as he felt the rage rise up.
"Bruce? Are you okay?" Nat asked putting her hands on both of his shoulders. He looked up at her and his eyes were glowing green.
"I need to get out of here" he stomped out of the door and slammed the door.
"son of bitch" Tony mumbled as they heard the Hulk roar in rage and the ground shook.
"Nat we need the lullaby" Tony frantically sad as they all ran out side.
"hay big guy" she cautiously walked up to him and rubbed his cheek.
"they hurt little sister" he growled and  Clint walked up behind her. "we're going get her back" Nat looked back up to him. " I know your up set but right now we need Bruce to keep a clear mind so we can get her back"
The Hulk slowly shrunk back to Bruce's size. He sat on his knees and snaked his arms around Nat's waist and buried his face in her chest, holding her tightly and sobbed.
"it's okay, we'll get home I promise" she whispered and stroked his dark curls to confront him.

"we need to get her back" Steve spoke. Everyone nodded and Clint marched away first on the ship and took off before anyone else could get on.
"this is my fault so I'm doing this my self" he mumbled to myself.
As he took off the screen popped up showing Tony and Nat.
"what the hell are you doing Barton?" Tony sighed.
"I'm doing this myself" he shut off the screen and raced back to the HYDRA base.