The Closest

"no one told me, I was going to find you unexpected what you did to my heart" (At the beginning, Anastasia)

(Robin's POV)

I dug in the box like I was told and pulled out something that made my heart skip a beat. I pulled out a plastic arrow, I got Clint.
"who did you get sis?" I turned around and showed my brother and Clint the arrow.
"I got Clint" Clint smirked and moved his eyebrows up and down.
"the hawk and the Robin" Tony smiled as he yanked the closet door open.
I threw the arrow on the table and slowly walked to the closet. I stopped suddenly and turned around and looked at my brother.
"get me out if I yell your name?"
Bruce smirked and looked up like he was thinking. "yeah of course"

  We both walked in to the dark and Clint gently pushed me up against the wall and put his palms up against the wall by both sides of my head, caging me in.
My breath caught in my throat and my heart was beating one hundred miles an hour.
"you look so nerves Robbie" his eyes were darkened with lust as he slow moved his face closer to mine. "you okay?" his lips ghost my lips and he pulled back. "babygirl"
He pulled away more and our eyes locked.
"your trembling" he said moving his body even more closer to me.
"I'm not trembling" he brought his hand and cupped my cheek. I quickly lean in to his touch. He brought his face closer again and smashed his lips to mine. I surprising kissed back and rest my hands on his chest feeling his muscles. He pulled back and looked at me with dark eyes.
"okay hotshot" I put my hands on the back of his neck and pulled him again, kissing him passionately.
Clint's hands fell to my waist and pulled me closer to his chest hungrily and runs his tongue a crossed my lip begging for entrance. I granted it to him and our tongues fought for donation and he eventually wins as his hands slid down to my ass lifting me up off the ground. Me being the tine person I am and I instantly wrapped my legs around his waist and deepened the kiss as I threaded my fingers through his hair. He moaned at the feeling and pushed my to the wall again as his lips attacked my neck. I slightly moan when he found my sweet spot and pulled his hair slightly as he bit down harder than licked were he bit.
"... Ah. Clint" I sigh and tilted my head back to give him better access. He stared to kiss down lower and his hand moved up my thigh and inches up my skirt but I quickly put my hand on his and pushed from under my skirt as the door opened.
"okay take it down a notch before you have a Hulk up your ass bird brain" Tony smirked and left the door so we could pull our self's together.
"will you go on a date with me Robbie?" I smiled and stood on my toes and wrap my arms around his neck and pecked his lips.
"I'd love to. How's Friday sound?"
He smirked. "perfect"
I let go of him and walked out of the closet and sat by my brother.
"he didn't try anything funny did he? I don't want to exactly believe Tony" Bruce whispered in my ear.
"don't worry Brucie, we just kissed"
Bruce leans back into the couch and sighed. I rolled my eyes and padded his shoulder.
"nice hickey Rob" Tony whispered from behind me. I blushed and looked at Clint, he just winked and smirked.