Break In And The Twins

(Robin POV)

It's been about two days since Clint left. He never told me were the mission was and when I asked Furry he wouldn't say and I got a feeling Nat knows something because when I mention it she gets all weird.

"Whats the pass code?" Bruce asked as he typed on his screen.
"44x9" I responded as neon green and Blue worlds appeared on my screen and reflected off my glasses.

"Mr. Stark we have appeared to have a problem" FRIDAY spoke.

"What kind?" Tony asked looking up from the suit he was building.

"we seem to have a break in"

The three of us all looked up and ran towards the door. I quickly retraced my steps and ran back into the lab for my crossbow.

When I came back there were trained soldiers and robots that were old and destroyed and looked dysfunctional were being flung around by the other Avengers and couple of the team were be slammed into walls and furniture.
One solider spotted me and took a leap for me I was about to attack with a fire ball but Sam pushed me to the ground to get me away.

I quickly got up and jumped on one the robots that lost its legs and arms. It flung me around as I held on its back.
"come on" I sighed as I tried to de-active it.
The bot flung it's self backwards and shoved me in to the brick wall above the glass stair case. Because of the strength the Gamma gave me the wall crumbled behind me when I made contact and the world fell from under me and I crashed through the expensive glass stairs and then threw a transparent floor that was made of a thing glass it's self.

My back finally hit the floor and shards of glass stuck in my hair and bare arms.
"I think I'll just lay here for awhile... They'll be fine" I said as I tried to catch my breath and my chest bounced up and down as my heart pounded in my chest.
I cleared my throat and I heard movement and things hit the floor. I moved my head to the left and saw two teens one was a boy with white hair and the other that looked similar to him but was female with long red hair.
I quickly stood up trying to ignore the pain in my back and the blood poring out of my left arm.
"please don't hurt us" the red head gasped in fear and hid behind what I'm guessing her brother.
"what it's okay for you and your cult to hurt me and my family but if we want to fire back it's bad?" I sighed.
The boy walked forward and sighed.
"HYDRA used us as experiments and tortured us" he said with a Sokovia accent.
"why did you come then?"
"we were used as weapons and they tried to drain our powers from us for stronger weapons" the red head explained.
They walked closer to me both taller than me but the girl not by much.
"what are your powers?"
"I have speed and boosted metabolism" the boy spook then pointed at the girl "my sister can move things with her mind and is telepathic" he explained.
I thought for a moment and realized me and the girl have similar power.
I held out my hand a blue energy surrounded my palm and fingers with its glow. "like this?" I asked the girl slightly smiled and moved in front of me then showing her hand with red energy surrounding her fingers and palm. Her hand hovered over mine as our powers made contact and blending together.
"who are you guys?"
"I'm Wanda and that's my brother Pietro Maximoff" she said softly.

"Robin you there? Everything is clear" I heard Bucky's voice say in my ear piece.

"I'm here and I'm coming up" I responded and started to limp to the stairs that I didn't fall through.
"here" Pietro said and helped me walk putting my arm on his shoulder and I held on to his waist as we walked up the stairs slowly.

We walked up to the main room. It wasn't as bad as I thought I would be. Some furniture smashed and cracks on the ceiling but it wasn't that bad.
They saw who was with me and Tony and Steve quickly recognized them.
"your with HYDRA" Tony said in a booming tone.
"experiments and they were tortured for their power" I quickly said. "they want to help us an Exchange for our protection"
"welcome to the team" Tony said but quickly pointed is finger at the two. "if this is a trick or some sort of set up we will not hesitate to fight back" Tony said and turned the upside down table back up and sat down at it
"hay doll let's get you cleaned up" Bucky said noticing my cut up and bloddy arm.

I sat at a table and Bucky was across from me pulling out shards of glasses with a pair of tweezers.
"so why all the sudden are you guys leaving?" I heard Nat ask the twins.
"we just took the opportunity" Pietro said then his sister sighed.
"they wanted to drain our powers from us and turn it into weapons but they found out we don't have the power they need. They also couldn't find out how to separate out power from us... So they tortured and used us as weapons" Wanda sighed then looked at me.
"there plan tonight was to collect you"
"why do they want Robin?" Thor asked and sat by me giving me a sympathetic look.
"they know how powerful you are and they want to take your power from you" Pietro said.
"I don't think you can take the gamma out of me. Believe me and Bruce have tried" I stopped and looked around the room. "where's my brother? Where's Bruce?" I asked concerned. They all looked down defeated and said.
"they took him Robbie" Steve said just above a whisper.
"what?" I said pulling my arm away from Bucky just as he finished.
"that was another part of their plan" Wanda sighed. "they thought if they couldn't get you they could kidnapped your brother and use him as bate." she looked down scared and sad.
"and they also have your arrow guy" Pietro said quickly.
"they have Clint! Why?" I said scared.
"they probably think if they have Clint and your brother you'll go after them and they can ambush you" Nat sighed.
"okay I'm going after them" I said standing up and grabbing my crossbow I lost during the battle.
"Rob no" Tony grabbed my wrist to stop me.
"no! Stop!" I grinding my teeth and tears pricked my eyes.
"that's my brother" I sighed "and the man I love" I whispered the last part so only he could hear.
Tony let go looking shocked. "I lost my brother once I'm not losing him again" Tony sighed and nodded.
"we got your back" Steve said.
Everyone went silent for a while and Tony looked back up at me. He just nodded and I just did it back with no words. I didn't care what happens to me I just want Clint and Bruce home safe.