Forever

It was dark when they got back. The silence was bad. Robin felt she let everyone down especially her brother and Clint. She new it was a death wish to take away her Power. Even before her and brother we're asking for it when they started the gamma project, and Tony told them that as much gamma as they took in her and Bruce should be dead. In another way the gamma is keeping them alive.

She wanted to talk to her brother but she didn't want to face him. When they got off the jet she went straight for her room and Clint followed. She was about to close the door but Clint stopped it from almost hitting his face.
"I let him down.. Didn't I? I let you down. " she whispered. Clint scrunched his eyebrows together and shook his head. "no.. No you didn't, he was just worried about you. And you could never let me down. I was just so scared of losing you today"
"he could have died today" she said knowing the fact if things didn't go his way she would have killed him.

Clint walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her small body. She wrapped her arms around his waist and bared her face in his chest.
"it's going to be okay baby" he whispered.
"stay with me" she asked innocently. He pulled her away and smirked. "of course"
She climb in one side of the bed and her dog hoped up and laid by her. Clint sat on the other side and removed his boots before laying down.
Clint laid on his back and Robin cuddled up to his side with her head on his chest and arm wrapped around his waist awhile his arms were around her holding her protectively.

Robin's eyes shot open and she was back at the old house. She laid with her back on the dust covered floor and her vision was blurry. When she took knowledge of where she was at she quietly stood up and pound at the door. She noticed it was locked. And she quietly stopped and looked around and saw and body that was laing on the ground with his back facing her. She gulped and slowly walked over to the body. "hello?" she knelt down by the body and turned him over by his shoulder. She quietly stood up and saw it was Bruce. He looked burned or like what would have happened to him if he got near me during the no control of the powers.
"Bruce!" she sobbed. "wake up." he didn't and she rest her back up against the moldy wall and cradled his body. "I'm so sorry, I let you down" she cried out.
"Robin, what have you done?" a voice asked she looked up teary-eyed and saw it was Tony.
"I didn't mean for this to happen" she sobbed out every word.
"if it wasn't for you he still be alive" he grows.
"no.."
"you killed your own brother!" he shouted. His voice sounding demonic.

"No" Robin shot up from her bed. She looked all around and saw she was back in bed. She turned to her left and saw Clint sitting up and giving her a concerned look.
"its okay baby just a dream" he said softly and pulled her into his lap. "do you want to talk about it?" he cooed and and slowly ran his fingers through the purple part of her hair. She shook her had no and hid her face in the crook of his neck.
He took a deep breath and softly sang to her hoping it will calm her down like it dose him when she sings.

I gotta tell you what I'm feelin' inside,
I could lie to myself, but it's true
There's no denying when I look in your eyes,
Girl I'm out of my head over you
And I lived so long believin' all love is blind
But everything about you is tellin' me this time
It's forever,
This time I know and there's no doubt in my mind
Forever,
Until my life is thru, girl I'll be lovin' you forever
I hear the echo of a promise I made
When you're strong you can stand on your own
But those words grow distant as I look at your face
No, I don't wanna go it alone
I never thought I'd lay my heart on the line
But everything about you is tellin' me this time
It's forever,
This time I know and there's no doubt in my mind
Forever,
Until my life is thru, girl I'll be lovin' you forever

His voice was low but soft. Any of the others might die of shock that Hawkeye could sing. She smiled softly to her self as Clint lowered himself on the bed so he was laying back on his back and Robin was laying on top of him with her arms around him and her  face in his neck.
"I love you Robin" he said softly. She didn't respond so he looked down and saw her sound asleep. He smiled softly and wrapped his arms tightly around  her smaller form.

(A/N) Hay I know this chapter is kinda bad. Having some writers block and I wanted to post something. I didn't expect the book to get this long. If you have any light suggestions for the book I would love to hear it.
Love you 3,000. Stay safe everyone.